10. I thought I knew you, ha-ha I guess I didn't

It's funny how we think we know someone, but we don't. Friendship can be true or it can be false. People's friendship can be broken with a good proposition. Anyone can be bought with the right price, including friends...

Taehyung was at a stand still when he seen the news, he didn't know how long he was standing. Minutes, hours, days? He wasn't sure. Who could do such a horrific thing? His protecter was gone, erased from life. Gone. His eomma was killed at a luncheon. The news report said she stepped out of the building, and in seconds one bullet hole was in her head. Taehyung knew it had to be a contract killer. He didn't want to believe it. Not one of RM's man, everyone in the house was a sharp/sniper shooter- except him. But the shooter could be anyone? Who could he trust now?

:::

"I suggest you get to know him, don't be so hateful at times. He seems like the type that's fun to be around once he's comfortable?"

Yoongi was in RM's office, RM immediately found Yoongi while the whole situation was fresh in his mind. Yoongi was the only mature one in the house beside him, and knows the in's and out's of a same-sex relationship. With him being with Jimin.

"I know, but at times he awakens him. And he can't handle something that ominous, he's fascinating to me. But I don't want to- I don't want him to hurt Jin."

Yoongi huffed. As smart as RM was, he was an idiot when it came to relationships and people. He spent most of his time in books, yes he was an immortal and shut out the world. But he had all of eternity to read, whereas he had a small moment in live to form relationships with humans. As much as the human world did Yoongi dirty, he had beautiful moments. The best one the human world had to offer was Jimin.

RM needed to find his "Jimin"

The door bursted open, Taehyung was snarling as his eyes grew crimson. The two older's immediately noticed this as they stood up. RM looked at Taehyung surprised.

"What's wrong Taehyung?"

RM asked, Taehyung was just seeing red. All he knows is that RM was in the same area of his mother. It didn't make sense for him to be there, but to Taehyung it was all clear. RM was the only suspect. He pounced at the leader, unfortunately he didn't have the opportunity to fight him. Yoongi was fast when he wanted to be, and in case of protecting RM was one of them.

Yoongi gripped the younger's neck, digging his claws into the skin breaking it. RM was unsure as to why Taehyung would have the audacity to even think of fighting him. He wasn't mad, just curious. He walked calmly to the two.

"Is there something you need to tell me Taehyung?" He put his hands in his pockets. "Y-You you fucking killed her!" The younger was so blinded by emotions he couldn't even speak properly.

RM quirked a brow. "I haven't killed anyone? What are you talking about?" He questioned. "My mother is dead! Someone killed her!" He yelled out, tears just slipped from his eyes. Yoongi blinked as he turned to RM. RM gestured for Yoongi to let Taehyung go. Taehyung's wounds dissolved, he just stood there crying at the two elders.

"Your mother was killed this afternoon?" He asked, he and Jin just spoke to her. It must have been when they left. He wasn't sure if he should tell Jin, he must already know, if it's on the news.

"How was she killed Taehyung?" Yoongi asked, reading the leaders mind.

"S-sniper shot." Taehyung stuttered out, heavy sobs continued coming from him. Yoongi looked to RM.

There was only two trained snipers in the house.

Hoseok, and Jimin...

:::

RM decided to visit Jin, not knowing what condition the male would be in. He promised himself he wouldn't ever enter the human world. But Jin was a fascination and as much as it pained him, he couldn't let him go.

He parked in front of Jin's complex, when he walked in he noticed that eccentric concierge. The young man widen his eyes the moment he saw RM. "You kid, where's Jin?" He asked. BamBam, was a bit afraid of RM his presence was anything but friendly. "Um, I'm not allowed to give out that type of information?" RM sighed, he looked back at BamBam. Within seconds he yanked the boy from the other side of the desk, gripping him from his neck. BamBam scratched his nails against RM's hand, the struggle was useless.

"You have three fucking seconds to tell me where he is, or I will end you right here." He said in a demonic voice close to his ear. BamBam could have sworn he peed his pants. "Ha-Hos-spital!" BamBam choked out. "Which one?" RM loosen his grip a little. "Se-Seoul Care!" RM dropped the boy as he hurried to his car, he knew where that hospital was.

He zoomed down the roads, he had a bad feeling about all of this. RM was baffled by the woman's sudden death? There must be a hit out on his family or worst on him. His inner beast was starting to rise, he pulled into the parking lot of the hospital. He got out as he asked for Jin's mother's room, unfortunately the nurse couldn't let him pass due to him not being family. Since RM was old-fashion and didn't pride himself on touching a lady, he couldn't use the same tactics on her like BamBam.

"Well this is quite a surprise."

The immortal blinked his eyes. No way that voice was behind him. His mind was too caught up on Jin to even catch the scent. He turned seeing the male. A tall black-haired man was leaning against the wall, he wore all black. A few of his buttons were unbuttoned, showing off his broad chest. His stoic expression gave off a more intimidating presence for some, but for RM it was just annoying.

"Why are you here?" RM was around humans as much as he wanted to fight Oh Sehun to the death, he had to keep it casual.

"After 85 years of friendship. That's the greeting you come up with?" The older raised a brow. "Are you forget you are the reason for the bad animosity towards each other. Or was that also just a delusion of mine?" RM stepped closer to him, his brow eyes flashing gold. "I'm not going to ask you fucking again. Why the hell are you here or I will make a scene!"

RM's figure started to change, Sehun gave a small smirk. He had a knack for pushing RM's buttons, even after all these years. "You haven't changed one bit, Joonie. I'm sure Hwasa would bask in this as much as I am." The older said. RM froze, pretty much nothing made RM catatonic other then hearing that name.

"Calm down, I'm not here to hurt your precious Kim Seokjin. I've just came to pay a visit- to you." After the younger snapped back to reality, he question Sehun's affiliation to Jin. "How do you know Jin?" He asked.

"That's the million dollar question I can not answer. But I can tell you this. Don't bother investing her murder, I did it. I was hired by an anonymous donor. And No, I can't tell you either." RM started shaking in anger. How the hell Sehun just shows up back in his life, and at the worst time ever? He needed to find Jin, he needed to know how he knew Sehun.

"Oh and he's not here, plus if I were you. I'd get home to your kids. Before they turn on each other.." Sehun patted RM's shoulders before descending down the hallway. RM thought of Taehyung, the younger was relentless on trying to find his mother's killer. He had to get home before it's too late.