16. Pop up, guess who bitch

Hoseok was in disbelief at what he saw last night, Jin had black eyes? Was he a supernatural being? How was that even possible? The only scent that picks up from him is human? He kept this information to himself, he wasn't going to tell RM. Rather he wants to admit it or not, he's whipped for him. The only one who would understand this information was Yoongi. He needed to talk to him about this.

He walked down the long corridors to the second eldest's room. The curse of being an immortal is that your senses are enhanced 50x more then the average human. He knew exactly what Yoongi and Jimin were going to do, he had to stop that before he'd be scarred for life. Literally!

Hoseok knocked on the door. "Yoongi!" He heard the shift of the comforters as he heard a groan.

"WHAT!"

Yoongi yelled. Hoseok smiled as he let out a silent laugh. "Get dress, I need to speak with you. It's serious I'll meet you outside in 5 minutes."

As much as he didn't want to be away from Jimin's touch, he had to see what Hoseok wanted. He never asked Yoongi to speak in private unless it was absolute serious. Yoongi pulled himself from a horny Jimin. The younger pouted as he watched Yoongi get dress. "Hurry back, baby..." he said in a seductive tone. His naked form wrapped in the black sheets he looked like a model posing for a photo shoot.

Yoongi had to force himself to not look at Jimin as he got dress, he gave the younger a kiss before meeting Hoseok outside.

"This better be fucking good." He mumbled under his breath, leaving the house with a terrible case of blue balls.

Hoseok was leaning against his Range Rover. he wore a red leather jacket, with a white shirt and black leather pants with black boots. Yoongi just put on a Kumamon hoodie with ripped black pants and black vans. His hair was disheveled, he didn't give a shit he was missing out on sex because of this.

"Well you look lovely today sleeping beauty!" Hoseok said in a happy tone. Yoongi flipped him the bird. "What's this all about?" He asked. "Let's take a ride." He said as he leaned off the car getting in. "Really?" Yoongi muttered. He shook his head as he got in the car. Hoseok blasted the music loud, driving down the pathway out of the property. About 45 minutes later. They were officially off the property, driving now on the road towards the city. The whole time Hoseok was quiet, and it actually frightening Yoongi.

"Okay, I'll give. Why am I here?" He asked as he looked to Hoseok. Hoseok took his sunglasses off turning the music down, he wanted to put some distance between the mansion and them.

"Jin's not human." He said with his eyes still on the road, he didn't crack a smile, or snickered. Just straight face. Yoongi knitted his brows together. "What?" Yoongi was confused.

"Last night Hwasa snuck into Namjoon's room, but not even barely two minutes later she left. But there was fear emitting from her. And when I seen her leap from the window, I saw Jin standing there, his eyes were completely blacked out. Like Namjoon's at times."

He looked over to Yoongi. They drove through the busy streets of Seoul, around where the department stores were. They were already here might as well find a legitimate reason to be here.

"Are you saying he's some type of demon?" Yoongi questioned. Even he never picked up on a supernatural scent from the human. "I don't know, but the feeling I got from seeing him was something evil. Like very detrimental. I think it goes deeper then that." He said.

"How so?"

"Like everything so far, surrounding him. His mother was killed? His father is framed for her murder? And Choi Minho was killed, who just happened to be the abusive ex boyfriend of his brother? It's all too calculated.. everyone is either killed or detained. But Taehyung? Plus Hwasa was fearful of Jin, but not shocked. Which means this isn't the first time they encountered each other?"