08. Beauty in the breakdown

"You will not: kiss me, touch me, grope me. Or say inappropriate things to me during this event. You can give me a hug for a minimum of 5 seconds."

Jin was pretty much laying down the rules of this facade of a relationship he was force to participate in. "I'm sorry I was under the impression we were a couple?" Namjoon said getting to the location. It was a nice country club setting, they drove onto the property.

There was a gate, as they drove up to it. A man was at the post. RM rolled down his tinted window, he had sunglasses, being around a lot of humans triggers his vampiric side. He couldn't risk exposing himself.

"Name?" The man asked. Jin leaned over RM. "Kim Seokjin." He said. The gate keeper's eyes widen. "Nice to meet you Mr. Kim." He must be new, Jin thought. The man opened the gate, RM rolled up his window as he drove through the gate.

"...I know you don't like me, and in the short amount of time I've grown to not like you either. But I'm sure you seem like one of the rich kids that loved to impress their parents. And if this is a success I promise you'll get your parents off your back."

Jin turned to the side. "Is that your vampire intuition?" RM smirked. "If that's what you want to call it then ya. Plus I'll give you Taehyung's new number." Jin's eyes widen. "You really mean that?" He asked. RM was serious. Jin's attitude changed, as wicked as RM was. He had a strong feeling he'd lie about that, especially involving Tae.

"Okay, but don't embarrass me." Jin said. The two pulled up to the entrance, valet was already waiting. The doors flew up as the men came out of the car, the valet run up to RM.

"If you crash this car, I will kill you." RM's voice went deep, the valet nearly peed his pants. Jin came just in time as he wrapped his arms around RM's arm.

"Oh honey, that joke gets funny every time you say it! Come on!" Jin pulled RM along, assuring the valet that he was joking. Jin knew RM wasn't joking. As they walked in. "You can't just say shit like that?" He whispered-yelled at the male.

"Let's hope for his sake he's good at his job." He said as he gave Jin a fang-y smile. Jin's eyes widen. "Ugh, put those away." RM shook his head, as his fangs receded back into his original teeth.

There were two waiters on either side of the closed door with wine trays. The two men took one from each side, the waiters opened the door. A sea of decorative tables littered the tiled floors. There was a speaker as they spoke of the success of the Kim industry.

Seokjin rolled his eyes at all of this. He and RM found an empty table near the back. RM sipped on the champagne, he couldn't taste the liquid but he assumed it was delicious.

"I know there are plenty of people that would fight for this opportunity but I'm glad I had the chance to surpass all of them." The male speaking was Choi Minho, he is the son of a successful entrepreneur. He was also the ex-boyfriend of Taehyung, yes the abusive one. So Jin wasn't too happy when he found out that the male was Regional Manager over one of his father's company.

Of course Jin's parents did not know of Taehyung's sexuality along with his ex's. Just Jin, and Joohyun. Jin gulped down the whole champagne. RM just watched Minho speak along with Jin's reaction to him speaking. He obviously didn't like him, but he didn't understand why.

"Why the hate?" RM looked to Jin. "He dated my brother, and was abusive towards him." RM looked at the speaker in a new light. He was glad for a few reasons. One, Jungkook wasn't here. If he would have found that news out he'd already rip this Minho's head off. The second, this man was a narcissistic psychopath.

He dated one of the Kim brothers' in silence, no doubt for personal gain. Abused him and if he went to anyone for help, exposed the male's sexuality. Knowing that being gay in the business world was suicide, he knew the younger wouldn't tarnish his families name like that. Eventually gaining the trust of the parents, finally getting the position he truly wanted from the start.