15. I feel his approach like fire in my blood

Jin pretty much pass out the moment RM spread his wings, nothing is a surprise when it came to the immortal now. RM called a meeting for everyone letting them know Jin was under attack and they had to protect the human...

Everyone was in the living room. "I know this is something we don't normally do, but as of now protecting Jin is our number one priority at the time." No one was necessary against it, their only priorities were themselves. But since Taehyung was family now, so was Jin.

"Who do you think is behind all of this?" Jimin asked. "Hwasa." Jungkook said bluntly. RM looked to the younger. Jungkook looked to RM, "She was at the funeral..."

:::Flashback:::

"Who are you?" Taehyung ask in mesmerization

"Ahn Hyejin..." Jungkook said in a trance. "Namjoon's ex-wife."

"I go by Hwasa now, but thank you for the introduction. Little one." She gave a wink. The two men were under a weird spell, truly taken aback from the woman standing before them. One of Hwasa's powers. The ability to put men along with a few woman in a trance, enabling them weak to her advances. Taehyung's body was locked as he groaned to move his limbs. Hwasa walked pass Jungkook to Taehyung, the younger tries to move to stop her from getting to his mate.

"N-na-no!" He said in a strained voice. Hwasa looked at Taehyung. Her red eyes glowed orange. Her eyes looked pass Taehyung to Jin and the funeral. "I wonder how many bones I can break in your brother's body before he dies. I was thinking 93 give or take." She said with a giggle. Her red lips giving off a sinister smile.

Taehyung growled. "D-don't y-you fu-" he stammered out. "Don't what? Don't you fucking dare?" She laughed, this time the laugh echoed through the woods. The birds flew from the trees as the woodland animals stopped in their tracks.

"I don't think your in the right position to make demands. Plus this isn't my doing, I'm just following orders." Taehyung was confused. Hwasa turned back to Jungkook, as he grabbed him by the chin. Her long red nails dig into his flawless skin. "Tell RM that no matter how much he tries to see the good, he has a bad habit of ignoring the evil." She let go of his chin. With that being said the female immortal flashed out of the woods, the men fell to the ground. Finally have the use of their ligaments, they looked to each other then back at Jin in the crowd of crying people.

:::

He was sound asleep when she slid the window up as she slipped in, the rest of the house was quiet and dark. Her black hair was disheveled as she wore a black silk nightie with a matching robe, it was barely covering her legs, she looked down at his sleeping form. She was ready to attack him, her red eyes glowed orange. But a figure appeared from the shadows behind her, grabbing her from behind. A hand clasped over her mouth while the other wrapped around her waist. Her arms immediately wrapped around the stranger's. Them being more powerful then her.

"Who said you could sneak in like a thief in the night?" His voice was deep, which wasn't normal. She spoke, but because of his hand the response came out as a muffle. Most likely pleading for freedom. His lips brushed her neck up to her ear. "I know this is something you've wanted for a long time, but if you ever intervene into my territory I will break you in half without hesitation." His eyes were completely black. The hatred ran through his veins, as she could even feel it against his skin. Hwasa began to whimper as she nodded in agreement.

"Now leave with whatever dignity you thought you had before you strutted your whore ass in here." He let her go as he pushed her towards the window. She looked back, her lips quivered. His soulless black eyes stared into her very being, she leaped out of the window. He closed the window. The comforter shifted in the dark. The only light source being the pale blue moon, staring back into the window.

"Jin? Why are you still up?"

RM said in a husky sleepy tone. Only the pale blue moon seen those evil black eyes, Jin turned back to RM with his normal "human" eyes.

"Sorry, just sleepless thoughts clouding my mind." He said as he rubbed the back of his neck. To calm the beast, as it crawled back into it's hole. Jin walked back to the bed. Getting into the same bed as RM, he cuddled up close to the immortal. Jin looked back at the window once again, knowing the female fatal clearly got the message. He drifted back to sleep.