13. 6 inch heels

The funeral was heavy, a lot of people close to the Kim family along with business allies came out. Jin had to do the eulogy, as much as he wanted the funeral to be private. It was televised across all the tv's in South Korea. Kim Industries was been a huge pillar in the country for a long time of course they'd mourn the lost of one of the members.

Mrs. Kim was a caring woman along with being a philanthropist, she gave to so many organizations, charities in the past. She was a woman of integrity and respect, Korea was at a lost of words when they found out that her own husband had her killed. At this moment right now, he was sitting in jail awaiting his trial.

Jin was the face in a sea of many mourning his mother, tears rolled from his eyes. He wasn't tough, men weren't suppose to cry. Men were suppose to be strong but he was literally burying his mother? I'm sure the rules on manhood will let this slide.

Parked far away up the road of the graveyard was a black Audi. Jungkook was in the driver's seat while Taehyung was in the passenger's. He wanted to be around his mother one last time. He looked out the tinted window at the crowd of people, till his gaze went to his brother. He was crying, Taehyung was angry Jin didn't let him know. But the anger just melted away the moment he saw him. He wanted to embrace him, mourn their mother together. But he couldn't. He was now an immortal, he had to live in the shadows now.

A tear slid down his flawless cheek. Jungkook took Taehyung's hand, he didn't say anything. If Taehyung wanted to talk about this later they can. But for now he was here for support.

Taehyung was snapped out of reality as he caught whiff of another immortal, they were here at the funeral? Taehyung turned to Jungkook. "You smell that?" He asked. Jungkook too sniffed at the air. "Yeah, I think I know who it is too." Jungkook opened the door. "Jungkook, please don't make a scene?" He said before flashed into the Forrest area. He looked around. "I know you're here Sehun! Come out." Taehyung flashed over to him, "who are you looking for?" He asked. Jungkook senses were on high alert. "Nothing."

"Oh, you associate me with nothing. Mr. Jeon?" A voice said out on the atmosphere. The voice was coming all over the forest. Taehyung and Jungkook were looking in every direction. Not only was it not Sehun, it was female.

"Show yourself!" Jungkook shouted.

A figured leaped from the trees. They stood up as they walked over to the two men. Taehyung widen his eyes. He had never seen the woman before. But she was stunningly beautiful, if he was straight he would oddly be turned on. Jungkook was shocked at the woman. He didn't know her but apparently she knew him.

She wore 6 inch red latex thigh-high heels with a black dress that hugged every curvy, along with a green jacket that hung off one of her shoulder's. Her long black locks cascading down her back. Her red lips held a smirk, her gold hues stared intently at the men.

"Who are you?" Taehyung ask in mesmerization

"Ahn Hyejin..." Jungkook said in a trance. "Namjoon's ex-wife."

••••••
Beyonce is my American Queen. 👸🏽 But Hwasa is my Korean Queen 👸🏻💜💜😆😁💜