19. Murder scene, Kim's made a mess

Jungkook grabbed his gear as he hurried up and got in his Audi, RM told him to stay behind and protect Jin along with Taehyung. But Taehyung insist he could take care of his brother. In case someone intrude, aka Hwasa and her posse. Jungkook trusted Taehyung, he knew the older would do anything to protect his new family.

Watching the Audi leave out of the property getting further and further away from the mansion. Taehyung went back inside. Jin had a white hoodie on along with a colorful jacket, his blond locks feathered. His black eyes flashed red for a second. "They're almost here." Jin was referring to the two goons Hwasa sent.

He thought the bitch received the message loud and clear, but she was obviously thick-headed. He didn't know what the young immortal had in store for RM; but once he got his hands on her again, it will be the last time she sees daylight.

Taehyung had a black turtle neck on with a long  coat on along with pants and shoes. He looked like he was going to a funeral- well he was killing people. How dare Hwasa have the audacity to send two peasants here, he knew the bitch lost her mind? Taehyung wouldn't be able to fight at his full power with Jungkook around. Yes Taehyung was a vampire, but he was invincible when his demonic side was activated. He couldn't expose himself to the younger, well at least not yet.

"Yeah, that bitch from the other day is here." Taehyung said that last part under his breath. Jin caught it, but he decide to not pry. The main reason why Taehyung wanted Jungkook to leave is because the two women that Jin and Taehyung were taking down weren't immortals. They were hybrids too.

Cousins