Episode 1: A new wind blows.

In front of a gate that leads to a school with a logo of a lightingbolt stood a boy with brown hair, green eyes, a white scarf and black gloves, his name is Jelly.

''Ok here goes nothing.'' said Jelly to himself when he was looking at the gate.

*The next day*

Jelly woke up not by the alarm clock but because of all the exitement in his body. after breakfast Jelly packs his stuff and goes to school.

Jelly reached the designated school, wich is the one he saw yesterday

''wow! So this must be raimon,'' he said in awe.

''Wel here it goes.'' said Jelly to himself

As he explored the school grounds, he stopped by and old building.

''What is this.'' he muttered.

Jelly came closer to the building and on a sign stood ''soccer club''.

As he continued to walk around, he saw a very large building.

However, he didn't noticed the two people not far from him: the first person was a boy he had brown hair wich is shaped like whirls, the second person is a woman who has short dark blue hair and red glasses.

''Hey you!'' said the boys with the whirls shaped hair.

''What'' did Jelly say.

''Are you from here'' did the woman asked.

''No'' did jelly say .'' I am actually from the Netherlands''

''The Netherlands? So you're a foreigner said the woman.

''Yes i am.'' said Jelly.

''I am Otonashi Haruna.'' the woman said.

''And i am Matsukazu Tenma.'' the boy said.

''I am Jelly the Shannara. Nice to meet you.'' said Jelly and shaked both of their hands.

''You know, you two are a bit like him.'' Haruna said.

''What do you mean miss?'' Jelly asked

''When i look at you two, i end up remembering someone i knew a long time ago.''

''That reminds me! Is it alright for us to go and watch the soccer club practice? Are they doing any morning practice? Tenma asked.

''Let's see..... Practice should be starting on the second ground soon.''

''I would love to see that! '' did jelly say ''Can we go and watch it?''

''Sure follow me.'' said Haruna, motioning the two of us to follow her.

Meanwhile at the soccer field, the team was beaten-up and lying on the field, injured. there stood a boy who has short spiky navy blue hair with an awkwardly curled kind of ponytail in the back, and curled spiralshaped ringlets at the side. He also wears and unbuttoned dark purple jacket that looks like a cape with a red t-shirt underneath that jas the end of the sleeves black, dark purple trousers with white shoes. He has orange eyes with markings underneath them.

He smirked, saying.'' Is that all you, you are such weaklings and it is only going to take me to destroy your football club.

Then, two men, one with brown hair and wearing a suit and another one who has purple hair covering one of his eyes approached the boy.

''Don't think you can get away with this! Tell us your name and class!'' the first man demanded.

''How should i know since this is my first day?'' the boy smirked.