School

I woke up the next morning to my phone alarm.

I climbed out of bed. Zack must of went home this morning cause he isn't in bed.

I got in the shower and let the hot water wake me up. I cleaned myself and got out. I blew dried and straightened my hair. I put on a little bit of makeup and got dressed. I walked down stairs to my kitchen and Zack was down cooking breakfast.

"I thought u went home." I said leaning against the door frame.

"Nope. I couldn't sleep and u were sleeping pretty good. Even snoring." He laughed

"I do not snore." I crossed my arms

"You do to ever since we were little." He walked up to me. He handed me a plate with eggs sausage and toast on it.

"Thanks." I walked to the kitchen table and he followed with his food.

We sat and ate breakfast than I looked at my phone which told me it was time to go to school.

"Let's go to school." I grabbed my bag off the bag of the chair and grabbed his books and he took care of the plates.

We walked into the school and I stopped "go ahead I'll be inside in a minute."

"I'll wait for you what's up?" He whispered

"It is okay just go." He touched me arm and walked away.

I went thorough the day only seeing Zack in my first and last hour.