Oh no

Two months later

"Morning baby" I whispered in his ear

"Good morning." he sat up and stretched.

"I'm hungry." I said rubbing my stomach.

"Okay." he smiled and kissed my stomach.

I walked down the stairs and James handed me a doughnut "thanks."

"Your mom dropped them off this morning." He took a bite out of his.

"We have an appointment today." he smiled a huge smile

"Than how about we go shopping we only have 3 months left." He said touching my huge belly. I walked into the kitchen and took my vitamins.

We both walked up the stairs... Well he walked I wobbled.

We walked into the bathroom and he started a bath for me.

He helped me step into the bath. I sat down in to tub and he turned on the radio and walked out.

I closed my eyes and rubbed my tummy.

I'm so lucky 2 months ago I barely grasped the concept of having a baby but I'm really happy about having the baby.

I felt a kick in my stomach that really hurt.

I washed and carefully stood up and climbed out. It's very hard to stand up but that's cause my belly.

I got dressed and threw my hair in a bun and walked down stairs and Zack was sitting on the couch. "Ready?" I asked him and he stood up.

"Yeah you?" He said putting his hand on my stomach than kissed it.

We both got in the car and drove to the doctor.

When we finally got into the doctor after about waiting for 20 minutes.

Zack helped me climb on the table. I laid back and pulled my shirt up and the doctor squeezed cold blue jelly on my stomach. She used a device and rubbed it around my belly and we hear the heart beat. Zack was grinning like and idiot.

"Oh god." The nurse said and Zacks and my face both dropped.

"What?" I looked at her.

"Sorry didn't mean to scare you this is actually a good thing. It looks like your having twins I guess we just didn't catch it before."

Zack grabbed my hand and the lady wiped my stomach off and I pulled down my shirt.

"That's great" Zack smiled at me. I still hadn't said anything I guess I was in shock.

The lady did a few other things to me than we left.

We drove to baby's- R- us and went in. We started to get girls and boys clothes. we picked out two strollers and baby carriers.

When we check out and pack up the car and went home.

Zack carried the heavy stuff and I carried the bags of clothes.

When we both got inside we set everything in the kitchen. My mom came down stairs.

"Hey kiddos. goodness hunny I know it's your first child but you don't need two baby carriers and strollers." She hugged me.

"I'm actually having twins they told us today." She grinned and hugged us both almost crying.

"That's great." she cooed rubbing my stomach.

"Baby can I talk to you?" He touched my arm.

"Yeah." I walked out of the kitchen and into the living room.