Beautiful ones.

"You are so beautiful." he cooed as I got off of him.

I just giggled. "I'm tired let's go to bed."

We fell asleep holding each other. I never in a million years imagined I would be dating my best friend. I knew I loved him but I never guessed he felt the same way.

I woke up the next morning to an empty bed. "Zack?" I called down the stairs as I was walking down.

"Hey." he said as I was walking into the kitchen.

"Hey babe." I walked up to him and kissed him on his cheek.

I hopped up on the counter next to where he was standing. "You look beautiful." He put his hand on my thigh.

I jumped down and grabbed his face turning his attention towards me. We were fully making out with in seconds.

He took the pan off the stove. he pushed me up against the wall kissing down my neck. He picked me up from my legs and carried me to the couch.

His hands we all over my body. He was gripping my boobs when we hear the door click open. He pushed him self off of me and sat on the other side of the couch.

"Hey kids.. What's going on?" She smiled putting her away bag down.

"Nothing." he got up and kissed her on the cheek and walked back to the kitchen.

"Would you like something to eat?" He called to my mom.

"Yeah hunny we will be out in a minute." she sat down at a couch next to me.

"I missed you mom." I hugged her

"I missed you too, we need to talk."

"Yes."

"I know about you and Zack."

"Yeah I was gonna tell you."

"I know. I think he's a good boy for you just please if you guys have a sexual relationship be safe. Are you still taking your birth control pills?"

"We are sexually active mom I'm not gonna lie to you. Yes I'm still taking my pills and we use condoms."

"Thanks for being honest baby. I love you. please be safe."

"I will."

"Don't let him break your heart. Cause I know you guys love each other. I've known it since you were little."

"I can't promise you."

"What happened Thursday? who hit you? People were saying it was Zack. But I don't believe that."

"It was this girl. She thought I slept with her boyfriend. Her and her friend beat me up. They made me bleed me so much. Mom I was so scared. I was scared for my life. I thought they were gonna kill me." I cried as she pulled me into a hug.

"How did it stop." She looked at me wiping my tears.

"Zack, Zackey saved me."

"I know he did. I knew he would always save you."

"I love him mom, I really love him. More than I can explain."

"I know baby."

"Ladies foods ready." Zack yelled from the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen where Zack was putting food on a plate. He had a cute apron on I made in 8th grade.

"What's wrong?" He walked over to me and wrapped me in a hug.

"It's okay let's eat." we all say down at the table and ate breakfast having a huge conversation about school. I decide not to tell my mom about all the bullying.

"We should get going to school." I said looking at my phone screen and It was 6:30

"Yeah." We both ran upstairs and I jumped in the shower and washed my whole body and I got out and did my makeup quickly and ran into my room just in my towel.

I pulled on my leggings and Zacks big sweatshirt. I pulled my hair in a messy bun.

Zack ran in the room dressed and showered and threw me over his shoulder and ran down stairs. He set me down In front of the door. "Just wanted to see that cute ass." he said and smacked my butt and I yelped.

"Kids, kids I'm still in the house." she came in the hall wiping her hands on a towel. "And watch your mouth young man." She whipped him with the towel playfully.

"Love you mom." We both said in unison she kissed our cheeks and grabbed our bags and walked out if the door.