The baby

"Zack?" I said after he didn't speak.

He looked white as a ghost. He put his head in his hands and sat there for about 3 minutes before I started to cry.

"Zack talk to me."

He still didn't talk so I just left to the room and walked into my dad's old office and sat in his chair. I hugged my knees to my chest and put my head down and cried.

I must have fallen asleep cause I woke up still in his chair. I moved my neck and it hurt bad from sleeping like that.

I walked back into the living room to find Zack not there. I walked up to my room and he wasn't there either. So I just laid on my bed and got in my phone still crying.

Zacks last tweet 5 minutes ago. 'What did I do?'

I clicked my phone off and decided to go to bed since I had school tomorrow.

I woke up the next morning at 9:00 I must have missed my alarm. Whatever I'll just call my mom and explain.

* Zacks POV*

I walked into school the next day. Looking for/ avoiding lex. I know I said I would support her and the baby but I'm only 17 I'm not ready to have a kid yet.

I walked in the hall on my way to first hour. Brad walked up to me. "Sup bro." he said patting my shoulder.

"I'm not in the mood to talk."

"So I guess you heard the news too?" I stopped dead in my tracks

"What news?"

"That Alexis is having my baby?"

"It's not yours! You seriously think I'm that stupid to think that she would have sex with you?"

"Yeah I guess your stupid cause we had sex. She was so tight and warm. Her screams were beautiful. When she screamed my name. But don't worry I told her to get and abortion. So she won't be screaming for my hands on her body during the delivery either. Oh god the blood after I took her virginity was a good amount." I dropped my back pack and charged at him. I shoved him to the ground and got on top if him and kept punching his ugly face. I couldn't get the images he put in my head out. I blacked out and next thing I knew someone was pulling me off of him and it was the officer that the school keeps on staff.

"Haha your gonna pay for that Matthews." He screamed and spit blood as an officer was holding him back.

I got pulled into the office and after about sitting for 20 minutes I got called into the office.

"What is up Matthews? Why did you fight him?" The principal said. He knew I was a good kid he's probably surprised.

"I'm sick of everybody in this school! Everyone picks on lex I'm sick of it. DO YOU KNOW WHAT HE SAID TO ME IN THE HALL." I was practically yelling

"What did he say." He stated coldly

"He said he took lex's virginity and was talking about how tight she was and warm than told me that she's gonna terminate her pregnancy and said it was his kid. I lost it. BRAD MADE LEX GET JUMPED! She cut her wrist all up because they were making fun of her, you can't tell me you wouldn't do the same thing for the girl you loved." I sat back down in my seat.

"Your right. I would but I still have to suspended you and lex."

"Why are you suspending her? She isn't even here today."

"She was the reason for this fight!"

"You act like she asked me to fight."

"Did she?"

"NO!"

"Okay you can go."

I grabbed my bag and stormed out of his office and checked my self out of school and got in my car and drove to her house.

"Lex come outside." I said when she picked up her phone.

"Okay." She said and I waited a minute and she climbed in my car. "Hi."

"We can't be together anymore." I blurted out.

"Why?" She said straight but I can tell she's about to cry.

"Cause I can't be a dad and I need my space."

"Please don't do this, I love you." She reached for my hand.

"I need to. Get out of my car. I don't love you" I said coldly.

"Baby. I have to end this.

"Lex get out of my fucking car." I yelled she jumped and started to sob. she climbed out of my car. She stood next to my door and I drove away. I didn't go home but I just drove as I seen her crying in the driveway.