Making love ❤️

We shuffled up the stairs and into my room. He picked me up so my legs were around his waist. He kissed down my neck and sucked on the spot just below my ear and I let out a moan. "I love you." he moaned out.

"I love you too." I said as he laid me down on my bed. He kissed me again. I grabbed at the hem of his shirt. He quickly pulled it off.

"Let's get you out of this." He said tugging at the hem of my dress. I sat up as he unzipped the back of it. He slipped it off of my body. He stared at my half naked body in awe. "So beautiful." He kissed his stomach than he kissed up my stomach and to my lips.

He un clipped my bra taking His sweet time. He took my breast in his hands slightly massaging them. I let out a loud moan. He kissed down the valley between my breasts and down to my panties. He hooked his fingers in my panties and shimmied them down my legs. He kissed my inner thigh and licked up my slit. He stuck his fingers in my and pumped. I let out a loud moan and buckled my hips. He took his fingers out and stuck them in his mouth. "Mmmhm, sweet." he hummed.

He pulled down his pants and underwear down in one movement. He positioned him self between my legs and held his cock in his hand. He slowly entered me. This time it didn't hurt. It felt good. Really good. I moaned in pleaser. He pumped in and out of me. We were out of breath in minutes. He put his chest to mine and I grabbed at his back. He grabbed my legs and pushed them more forward.

"Oh my god!!" I moaned.

I felt the knot in my stomach tighten. "I'm gonna come." he moaned

"Me too." I scratched at his back.
He pumped in and out till we both came and he kept pumping in and out riding it out.

He rolled off of me and climbed out of the bed pulling on his boxers than a pair of shorts. I climbed out of bed and pulled on a pair of yoga pants and a sweat shirt.

Zack walked back into the room and picked me up and I giggled so loud his mom probably heard it next door. He laid down. Laying me on top if him and I giggled.

We ended up falling asleep like that. I woke up and he was laughing under me awake.

"What's so funny?" I giggled

"U were snoring!" He tickled me.

"NOO I wasn't." I giggled "stop, please"

He kept tickling me "your so cute when you laugh." He laughed.

He rolled me over so he was on top of me. He left butterfly kisses all over my face and neck.

"I love you." I kissed him.

"I love you so much it drives me insane. I fucking love you." He kissed me so hard.

"I love you so much."