I'm so sorry

I climbed into the ambulance next to lex she laid there looking at the ceiling. I seen the tears forming in her eyes.

"I'm sorry, baby please don't cry." I grabbed her hand "don't cry." I said the last part quietly

"Why?" She puller her hand away "why did you come back why would you want to."

"Because your my best friend, I love you."

"No you don't, you told me you didn't." A tear fell down the side of her face, I quickly wiped it away.

"I wasn't thinking straight. So much was happening. I'm sorry, I really do love you." I kissed her fore head.

"I can't have this baby if you don't want it." She cried

"I want it of course I want it." I pulled her into a hug and the ambulance came to a stop.

The lady came to the back of the ambulance and pulled the gurney that lex was on out. She pushed her into the hospital and I followed. They pushed her in a private area blocked by curtains.

I sat in the room holding lex's hand as they checked her out.

"So everything's okay it looks like when he made you puke you puked all of it. The baby seems okay. you guys are free to go." The lady nurse spoke.

I helped lex off the bed and we walked thought the hospital holding hands. lex's mom pulled up to the curb in her car and hoped out. She ran over to lex and pulled her into a hug. "Baby I'm glad your okay." she let go and lex didn't say anything so she got back in the car. Me and lex both climbed into the back seat. We sat quietly on the car ride home. Lex fell asleep when we were Half way home she had her head on my shoulder. The car came to a stop at the house and I climbed out and carried her into the house. "I have to go back to work. You guys gonna be okay?" She called from the car I just nodded.

I laid her down in her bed and she opened her eyes. She got up off the bed and jumped on my kissing my neck and trying to rip off my shirt. I pulled it off my torso and grabbed her face kissing her lips. I lifted her up and laid her on the bed. I pulled her shirt off and kissed down her stomach. I noticed her little baby bump. I touched her stomach with by hand and she giggled.

I sat down on the bed and put my head in my hands.

* lex's POV.*

He laid me down on the bed and kissed down my stomach. He put his large hands over my baby bump.

Than surprisingly he sat up and put his head in his hands. I crawled over to him and hugged him. "Baby what's wrong?"

"Nothing I can't have sex with your right now."

"Okay." I crawled back to the top of the bed and got under the blanket and laid there. A few minutes later he climbed in behind me. He wrapped his arms around me and held me. "I'm not ready to be a mom."

"I'm not ready to be a dad. But I can be and I will be." He rubbed my stomach.

"Yup only 5 months left." He laughed

"Yup." He kissed my hair.