The accident

"Is that your dad." He ran over to the man laying on the side of the road and I chased after him.

We got to the guy and Zack just stared down at his very pale lifeless dad

"Oh my god." He said. I seen a tear before he wiped it away. "Let's go."

We walked to the car and he got in the drivers seat and sat there for a couple of seconds. "Babe?"

"I know we weren't close but seeing him like that hurts." He cried.

I climbed over the seat and sat on his lap. "I know it's okay. Do you wanna go home."

"Yeah." he said helping me climb off his lap and into my seat. "I love you lex."

"I love you too." I said and he pulled out of the parking lot.

We pulled into my driveway and he stopped the car and just sat there.

"Are you okay?" I said touching his arm.

"No, I know he was never really a father but seeing him like that just hurt."

"I know."

"Come sit with me please." I crawled over the middle counsel and sat in his lap. He wrapped his hands around me waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I love you."

"I love you too. What are we gonna do if I'm pregnant?"

"You are gonna be the best mom you can be and I'm gonna be the best dad I can be."

"What are we gonna do about money Zack I'm 16 i don't want to get a job."

"You don't have to. I make enough. My mom will be more than happy to help and prolly so will your mom." He hugged me tighter

"How did I get so lucky?" I looked at his beautiful face.

"I'm not sure even how I got this lucky." He opened his door and pulled us both out of the car. He threw me over his shoulder and carried me inside as I was having a laughing fit.

"I'm hungry." I rubbed my tummy

"Nice to meet you hungry." He smiled and held out his hand.

I grabbed his hand and pulled my self up. "Hahah." I sarcastically laughed. I stared walking towards the kitchen and he smacked my butt. I yelped out loud.

"What do you want." he said opening the fridge door. "How about potato salad?" He said holding the tub of food in the air.

"Yes!" I said grabbing it from him and walking it to the counter. I reached up to grab a bowl and he came up behind me with a popsicle and a spoon. "Thanks." I said as he handed me the spoon. I scooped some in the bowl and put the tub back in the fridge and walked in the living room.

Ring, ring the phone started ringing and I pulled it out of my pocket. "Hello?" I answered it. The lady talked to me for about 10 minutes than I hung up I know looking white as a ghost.

"Who was that?" Zack said looking at me with wide eyes.

"The doctor. I'm pregnant."