Home

Zack and I get to go home today! We have been in the hospital for two days. Zack stayed the first night but had to go to work the next that's okay tho cause than he's off for 3 weeks.

We pulled into the driveway of my house he climbed out and got in the back to get the baby out. We decided on the name James. James is really giggly. he has his daddy's blue eyes.

Zack is a really good dad. He always takes very good care of the baby. He has never takin care of a baby in his life but when I taught him how to do things he got it right away.

"Welcome home I have something to show you." He smiled carrying the baby in the house.

"Okay." I said smiling.

We walked into the house and through the house and into the spare bed room which didn't look like the spare room.

The walls were dark blue and there was white carpet. A huge dark wood crib was against the back wall with matching furniture surrounding it. The bedding matched the walls. It was beautiful. I started crying and Zack hugged me.

James started crying so Zack carefully pulled James frail body out of the carrier. He started lightly bouncing him than walked over to the changing table and set him down. He started changing the baby. Than put a pair of cute pajamas on him.

"It's beautiful in here." I cooed

"It really is. Some people from school helped."

"That was nice of them."

"Yup I think he's hungry." He handed me the baby. I started Breast feeding yesterday. I'm actually getting pretty good at it. I pulled my boob out and let James eat.

"You guys are so cute" he kissed my head.

After about 5 minutes he was done so I burped him and he was sleeping.

I carefully placed him in the crib. Zack and I slowly and quietly walked down the stairs. when we got down stairs we decided to eat something so we got some chicken noodle soup.

We watched a show which lasted about hour than the baby started crying.

"Got it." Zack jumped up and ran up stairs. "Will you get the play pin out of the closet." he said when he was half up the stairs.

I climbed off the couch and got in the closet and pulled out a dark blue baby bed thingy. I set it up carefully and than plopped back down on the couch.

Zack slowly walked down the stairs with James wrapped in a fuzzy blue blanket. "Is he hungry?" I asked as he sat down by me.

"Yes." he handed me the baby. I started feeding him. "You guys are so cute." he cooed

"Stoppp." I covered my face.

When the baby stop eating he was asleep by than. Zack burped him than laid him down in the play pin.