Home

"Hey slut." I heard someone tell behind me.

I turned around to see no other than Avery and Jackie.

"Hi." I said quietly

"You are such a slut." She came up and shoved me hard but I didn't fall I just stumbled.

"What are you talking about." I shivered because of the cold.

"You slept with my boy friend." She screamed in my face.

"No I didn't." I said quietly. Avery came up behind Jackie really fast and shoved me hard to the ground. She climbed on top of me and started hitting me. She connected one of her fist to my face and I felt my nose crack and than felt warm liquid trickle out of my nose. I kept blocking my face with my hands but she kept hitting around my arms.

"Avery get up my turn." Avery climbed off of me. "Get up slut. It's my turn." Jackie screamed and I got up.

Jackie ran at me and I punched her in the face and split her lip. She wiped the blood off with her hand and ran at me and shoved me up against a car which was right behind me.

"Admit it slut or I swear I'll put u in the hospital." She hit me again and I looked at my shoes and seen the red drips on my white converses.

"I didn't sleep with him, I swear." She hit me in the nose again.

"Don't fucking say you didn't." She grabbed a fist full of my hair and slammed my head in the good of the car. My vision went black from pain. I seen the face of Jackie and she was mad "I'm gonna ask you one more damn time. Don't fucking say you didn't."

"I really didn't." I cried and wiped my nose on my hand.

"Yes you did. You probably gave him some STD too." She screamed in my face and hit me again.

"HEY!" I heard a guy yell. They both ran away and I seen Zack run up to me. "Oh my god Alexis" he took his jacket off and put it over my shoulders and tried to walk me away but I couldn't move with fright. He scooped me up in his arms and carried me to his house.

"I didn't sleep with brad." I cried in his chest.

"I know." he pet my hair before he set me down. "I knew you were getting bullied but I didn't think it was this bad." He said and ran to the other room.

He came back with a towel and the car keys. "Where are we going?" I asked

"The ER I think your nose is broke." He gripped my chin and tilted my head up to get a better view. "yeah let's go." he handed me the towel and he put it to my nose and we walked out to his moms car.

*at the Emergency room*

"Oh my god Alexis what happened?." My mom said running up to me.

"These girls beat me up in the alley behind the house." I sobbed

"Goodness yeah your nose is broke" she looked at me.

She cleaned my face up and the other doctor came over to take a look.

"We need to break you nose the other way so it doesn't heal sideways." He said putting a needle in the iv tube. The nurse came to put the Iv in about 5 minutes ago. "This is for the pain."

In three minutes Zack was sitting in the bed behind me holding my hand and the doctor was in front of me holding my nose.

"1-2-3" he snapped my nose the other way and I screamed out in pain I guess the pain medicine didn't work. My nose started gushing blood and the doctor put these things that look like stringless tampons in my nose than put this metal brace thing on my nose than taped it. "Okay your good to go." The nurse came up behind him and cleaned the blood off my face and put some tape strips on my leaser on my face. I hopped off the bed and kissed my mom goodbye and walked out with Zack still hand-in-hand.