[Chapter 7] - The Needle Man

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color

===========================

(Author's POV)

Tatsumatsu: It could be a possibility. Should we help her?

(Y/N): Not yet. She can still fight for no-

Suddenly, a paper fan barely just missed Ryuko and stabbed itself into the ground. Everyone faced towards the direction the fan was thrown. It was revealed some old ladies, asian people being carried, and a bunch of other people with gardening tools, basically a club war. And by judging the look on Tsumugu's face, he was not expecting this to happen.

Leader A: Presenting the three masters of the Honnouji Rakugo Club!

Leader B: One hundred poems bu one hundred poets club. The Horde of One Hundred!

Leader C: Gardening Club Backyard General Manager Squint-Eyed Kusatao Uwabami!

You, still behind the tree undetected, was just wide-eyed and mouth opened in shock.

(Y/N): (whispers) What the HELL is going on?!

Tatsumatsu: (Y/N), I think you need to start running.

(Y/N): Uhh... Why?

Tatsumatsu: Knowing Ryuko, this battle is going to get nasty and hectic. Plus, I think the mohawk guy is planning to run away while trying to battle Ryuko.

(Y/N): You're right...

Suddenly, all hell literally broke loose as fans started flying, needles were shot, and blades have been clashed. Ryuko heads into the halls and starts looking for Tsumugu. While this was happening, Tsumugu was trying his best to take out all the other clubs without interference. As for (Y/N), he was trying to avoid any damage as much as possible, especially the needles.

Ryuko: Where did you go, Pervert Club?!

Suddenly, as Ryuko made her way up a flight of stairs, a few pipe bombs exploded, knocking her back into a wall where she was then barraged by a bunch of needles. She pursued Tsumugu while you ran behind, avoiding all chaos and explosions, which wasn't a walk in a park for him. Eventually, after a few more explosions and needle barrages, Ryuko went onto her knees and gasped for air.

Senketsu: Ryuko, I'm at my limit.

Ryuko: W-Wha...?

Senketsu couldn't take anymore of the needles as he transforms back into his original form. Ryuko panicked as she called out to him.

Ryuko: Senketsu!

You eventually caught up to Ryuko and looked from behind a corner, seeing her back into her normal appearance.

Tatsumatsu: Those needles took a toll on Senketsu. We need to help her NOW.

(Y/N): You're right.

However, just as you were about to call out to Ryuko, Tsumugu crashes through the window adjacent to her and slams her into the boy's bathroom wall. He pointed his needle gun at her as she had glares at him in pain.

Tsumugu: So the jamming rounds finally taken effect. I can't believe how many rounds it taken to wear it out, but that's Kamui for you.

Ryuko: You bastard...

Tsumugu: Now take off your clothes! I sealed the power of your Kamui. You have no hope in winning.

You peeked your head from the entrance of the boy's bathroom to see all of this transpiring.