[Chapter 10] - Social Darwinism

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Ryuko's POV)

(Y/N): (YAAAAAAWWWWWN)

Ryuko: You alright?

(Y/N): Yeah, just a bit tired...

Mako: You ate alot of croquettes yesterday. They really must've did a number on you!

(Y/N): Heh... I guess it did. I mean the fight against you took alot of energy from me.

We just entered the Academy, and apparently there's some assembly going on outside.

(Y/N): The hell is going on?

Mikisugi: Apparently Satsuki is making an announcement for all ranks.

Me and (Y/N) jumped in the sudden appearance of Mikisugi, who was standing right behind us. Shaking my head, we all stared at Satsuki giving her speech.

Satsuki: Today, I am giving the Honnouji Academy Student Council system a fresh start! All students have the right to attack other students! Secret meetings, scheming, backstabbing, anything goes! Seven days from now, reach the school yard alive! And then, use your strength to claim your social standing once again! This shall be Honnouji Academy's first Naturals Election!

FIRST HONNOUJI ACADEMY'S NATURALS ELECTION

Ryuko: "Naturals Election"?

(Y/N): (arms crossed) Survival of the Fittest...

Satsuki: In this election, you will not be choosing some candidate! You will be choosing yourself! Your standing, your strength, your way of life! At 8:30am, seven days from now, a sudden death runoff election will be held with the survivors who arrived in this courtyard!

In the corner of my eye, I see (Y/N) go on his phone, possibly checking the time.

(Y/N): It's 8:29... This bitch is fucking crazy.

Satsuki: Fight each other, and emerge victorious! And I will grant you your Goku Uniforms anew! And now, fellow comrades of Honnouji Academy! FIGHT!

Clock strikes 8:30, and all hell BROKE LOOSE. All the students in the courtyard started swinging, punching, kicking, stabbing, or any of the sort to become the one at the top. Blood was spewing everywhere as I see Satsuki disappear from the top of the tower. Then, some sort of red "barrier" appeared around the top of said tower. (Y/N) looked visually confused, until Mikisugi enlightened us both of what was happening.

Mikisugi: They're circulating finely chopped Life Fibers at a speed of a hundred meters a second.

HIGH VELOCITY LIFE FIBER JAMMER

Mikisugi: (readjusts glasses) Any and all attacks are neutralized by that barrier. It would probably be difficult to breach even with Senketsu's or even Tatsumatsu's power.

I sighed in annoyance.

Ryuko: Dammit, and I was thinking that this was my chance to challenge her directly. She whips everyone into a frenzy, and sits behind an impenetrable sheild?

(Y/N): That's actually fucking annoying that there is something I can't break, even with my super flashy abilities.

Mikisugi: Ryuko, it's probably the other way around. She's ruled absolutely here. And by sequestering herself, she's causing state of anarchy within the Academy. I mean, look at those people.