[Chapter 15] - The Tri-City Tyranny

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color

===========================

(Author's POV)

Mikisugi: So... It was Harime, wasn't it?

(Y/N): Mhm. Pretty much.

You and Mikisugi were chatting in his office while Ryuko was still passed out from earlier. You were also still stressing out over the fact that Ryuko was attacked without you knowing.

(Y/N): (clenches hair) I promised to protect her, and she got attacked. What kind of boyfriend am I?

Mikisugi: Hey now, don't beat yourself over it. Unexpected things like that happen all the time, you shouldn't blame yourself for not knowing.

(Y/N): I know, but-

Ryuko: SENKETSU!

You slightly jumped due to Ryuko's sudden outburst. She was finally awake with fear in her eyes, while also only wearing her blue and white striped panties and bra.

Mikisugi: Jeez, how many times does your boyfriend have to save you after you passed out?

Ryuko: H-Huh?

(Y/N): (sighs) Hey Ryuko. Glad to see you're awake.

Mikisugi: Have you ever thought of changing careers and becoming a Nudist like me-

Before he had the chance to say anything else, Ryuko pointed her Scissor Blade at his neck.

Ryuko: Keep spouting that nonsense of yours and I'm going to kill you.

(Y/N): (softly holds her shoulder) R-Ryuko, let's try to calm down here.

Ryuko: ...

She looked into your slightly pleading eyes until finally sighing and lowering her blade.

(Y/N): Thanks babe.

Ryuko: (blushing) You're lucky that (Y/N) was here with me, otherwise I would've knocked your lights out in a heartbeat.

Mikisugi: And I'm grateful for that. Anyways, who took you out?

Ryuko: It was Nui Harime. Nagita was Nui.

Mikisugi: Right, so it was true...

Ryuko: W-Wait, you found me unconscious, dressed like this?

Mikisugi: Not me, but him. (points to you)

(Y/N): (sheepishly) Yeah... I've sort of lost it and punched Nui at a thousand kilometers an hour when I saw you like that. She lured me to you as Nagita, and tried to ambush me.

Mikisugi: So that was the sound I heard earlier. Jeez, you do pack quite the punch.

(Y/N): That was just anger taking over me, dont worry about it.

Ryuko was clutching to her bedsheets, still slightly upset.

(Y/N): What's wrong Ryuko?

Ryuko: It's just... I can't believe I lost Senketsu... And to Nui Harime to all people!

(Y/N): Oh... Right.

Ryuko: He was sliced to shreds by her. I couldn't pull up any strength to fight her and lost him because of it.

???: Not completely, Ryuko.

She turned towards you in wide eyes, only to return to normal when she thought she was hearing things.