[Chapter 22] - Against Skittles Bitch

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

A helicopter then flies into the scene to pick Nui up. Rei hangs from the dangling ladder like some sort of acrobatic. She swoops in and scoops Nui up to save her.

Satsuki: Hououmaru!

The camera cuts to Inumuta. He presses the red button to activate the giant cannons. However, a row of COVERS took the hit and blocked the cannon fire from reaching the helicopter.

Ryuko: You're not getting away! Senketsu Shi-

You gently held Ryuko by the shoulder, and she looked back at you surprised.

(Y/N): Let them go Ryuko. They're not worth our time.

Ryuko: But we had that bitch on the ropes! If we can catch up to them, we can-

(Y/N): Ryuko.

You stood your ground and said her name firmly. Ryuko gave in, since she did promise to herself that she wouldn't recklessly rush in again.

Ryuko: (sighs) Fine...

(Y/N): Besides... We have slightly bigger problems on our hands...

In front of you two stood many giant COVERS, and they weren't happy to notice your presence.

(Y/N): (readjusts glasses) Fuck me man, this is gonna take a while.

Ryuko: Well let's get it over with!

(quick scene break)

While that's happening, let's find out what Rei and pigtailed bitch is up to.

(BAM!)

Nui: LET ME OFF!

Yeah... Nui was NOT happy she was saved. Her arms are still spewing out blood, and she has a very pissed off expression on her face.

Nui: I never asked for your help! I wasn't done with them yet! I didn't lost!

Rei: Calm down, Grand Couturier. What can you do in that state? Right now, you should be more focused on completing the Shinra-Kouketsu. And yet you shamefully lost your arms in a battle you didn't need to participate in. How are you gonna explain this to Lady Ragyo?

Can I just point out that she said all of this while Nui's blood was splashing on her face?

But as for Nui, her pupil shrunk and faded to a single solid color.

Nui: Explain this? Who, me? You gotta be kidding me.

She then proceeds to take some Life Fibers she pulled out of nowhere and somehow sewed her arms to stop the bleeding.

Nui: Take me to Honnouji Academy at once. I shall finish the Shinra-Kouketsu. Oh, and you're gonna pay for mouthing off at me. Keep that in mind.

Her eye was twitching rapidly as her sanity was slowly, but surely, dropping.

Rei: So as long as the Shinra-Kouketsu is completed, it matters not what happens to me.

(another quick scene break)

Okay now back to you. Let's see...

Oh, right. So basically Sanageyama, Gamagoori, Nonon, and Tsumugu had a bunch of those suction devices in the back, so they basically used over twenty of those to free the people inside of the COVERS that were attacking.