[Chapter 11] - The Elite Four (First Half)

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

Satsuki: This is a King of the Hill final battle! (turns to Ryuko) Matoi! Battle the Elite Four and emerge victorious! Do so, and I shall reveal the details of your father's death.

Ryuko: Say what?!

Satsuki: And (L/N)... I expect you to emerge victorious alongside with Matoi.

(Y/N): Hah! You bet your ass that I'll win!

Gamagoori then uses his whip to launch himself into the arena. He then points towards you and Ryuko.

Ira: Matoi! (L/N)! This is where I will face you in battle! I'm Lady Satsuki's impenetrable sheild! And this where I will crush you both!

Readjusting your glasses, you smirked.

(Y/N): Well you better prepare your asses! (pulls Ryuko right next to you) (Y/N) Motherfucking (L/N) has a job to do! Even if it means killing everyone in my path, I'll help Ryuko find her father's killer, NO MATTER WHAT!

You turned towards Ryuko, who was somewhat in a daze.

(Y/N): Ryuko! It's time!

Ryuko: H-Huh? Oh right!

She then swipes the Seki Tekko and transforms into her Synchronized form.

Ryuko: Life Fiber Synchronize, Kamui Senketsu!

(Y/N): Let's fucking do this, Kamui Tatsumatsu!

Lightning cracks through the sky, the crowd was cheering on, and the pressure is unbearable. This is basically the ultimate test to see if you have what it takes to protect Ryuko.

Nonon: What's this? You talk like you're going to be the first to fight them.

Sanageyama: I'll be the first to fight Matoi and (L/N).

Inumuta: We did say we were going to fight them individually.

(Y/N): If yall want a taste of canned whoop-ass, by all means, come at me!

Satsuki: Enough! Who will be fighting first has been already decided.

The Elite Four, Ryuko, and (Y/N): Nani?

Satsuki: Haven't you Elite Four noticed that the pillars you stand on are at different heights? The reason for this was based on the amount of students you have defeated. Since Gamagoori defeated the least, he gets to go first. Then Inumuta, followed by Jakuzure, and then finally Sanageyama.

Satsuki stabs her blade into the ground as she continues.

Satsuki: Due to certain circumstances however, Matoi and (L/N) are going to be having a different order of fighting.

(Y/N): Wait what?

Satsuki: Inumuta, due to a special request, I'll allow you to face off against (L/N) alone. Gamagoori will face off against Matoi alone as well. This is due to the amount of students each Elite Four has defeated. The more students defeated, the tougher the opponent is.

Inumuta: Thank you, Lady Satsuki.

(Y/N): Heh... So that's how it is.

Ryuko: Well, it sucks that I won't be able to fight with you for the first two rounds, but I know I'll kick Gamagoori's ass!

(Y/N): (laughs) I know you will!

Ryuko: You better get to the third round, or else I won't ever forgive you!