[Chapter 23] - Honnouji Academy's Onslaught

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

Ryuko was stabbed by both of the needles in a X formation. Ragyo then slashed both of the needles sideways, completely chopping Ryuko in half!

Ryuko's halves started falling on the opposite sides of the OLF, blood spewing across the sky.

Mako: RYUKO-CHAN!!!!!

Mako was beyond shocked and scared. She basically just saw her best friend got sliced in half by her own mother.

As for you? Well-

Oh... Oh no.

(Y/N): (very A N G E R Y breathing)

Your knuckles were white, and your sword got encased with flames. The blue irises of yours somehow shined brighter than before.

Many emotions were flooding in your head, but the one that kept pounding in your head, was pure black HATRED. Then again, you technically just saw your girlfriend got killed instantaneously. Satsuki saw the look on your face, and I could've sworn her face turned pale for a split second.

Satsuki: Oh god...

(Y/N): You... (chuckles darkly)

Tatsumatsu: (Y-Y/N)... Dude, uhh... Listen. I know you're fucking pissed at the woman in front of you, but let's try to calm down he-

(Y/N): YOU... YOU MOTHERFUCKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

(WHOOSH!)

(WHAM!)

(KABOOOOM!)

You flew right in front of Ragyo and went in for the punch, but she caught it fairly easily. A giant shockwave emitted from the attack, and Satsuki was knocked back quite a distance away from the fight.

Tatsumatsu: (Y/N) you need to chill out!

(Y/N): You're gonna pay for killing my Ryuko, you FUCKING INCESTUOUS MILF! INFINITY SLASH!

(SHING!)

(SLASH!)

(CLASH!)

Ragyo was smiling maniacally to see your rage fueled. She was parrying many of the slashes you were dealing to her. Even if you did hit her, the damage would've been healed up by the Life Fiber regeneration effect.

(Y/N): PYRE BLADE!

You were able to slice half of her arm off, but some Life Fibers from her cut arm whipped, clinged, and brought the other half back to regenerate itself.

Ragyo: (laughs) You're really full of that fighting energy, I love it! It's a shame that you and your makeshift Kamui cannot slow me down in your current state.

(Y/N): I'll show you that even a mere human is capable of killing a monstrosity such as yourself! KAFRIZZ!

You unleashed a giant ball of fire that was half of the size of your body. Ragyo just chuckles and dodges to the side, allowing the fireball to completely miss and fly off into the distance.

Ragyo: Really disappointing. I was hoping you were going to put up more of a fight.

(SLASH!)