[Final Chapter] - Beginning of a New Era

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(E/C) - Eye Color

===========================

(Author's POV)

(Y/N): I TOLD you all I was going to win.

Mako: That was so cool! We were just down here, while it was all quiet, and then suddenly the sky turned white, there was an earthquake, and everyone was trying to hold on to something!

Satsuki: It was quite impressive that you were able to best Ragyo alone. How did you do it?

(Y/N): Well, you see, I have this little trinket right here. Now I'm pretty sure you all won't believe me when I show it to you, but it's actually a-

(KABOOOOOOOM!)

Peace never last long, doesn't it? An explosion just suddenly came out of nowhere, leaving a giant crater. It was as if something just crashed landed from the sky.

But then, something emerges from the greater, breathing very deeply. It was not happy at all, especially as it looks at you. It was A N G E R Y .

???: You... YOU...!!!

(Y/N): Fucking seriously? I thought I was done with you.

Yep, you all guessed right.

Somehow, in SOMEWAY, Ragyo Kiryuin survived the wrath of The Rubber Chicken. You reopened your back, pulled her out, and started rapidly barraging at her with questions.

(Y/N): What the hell is this?! I thought you said it was gonna kill her!

Rubber Chicken: ...

(Y/N): I know you said the lowest setting, but I didn't want to destroy the fucking planet along with it!

Ryuko: Uhh... (Y/N)? Why the hell are you talking to a rubber chi-

(Y/N): The Rubber Chicken, Ryuko. Capital letters, remember that.

Tatsumatsu: Just don't question it. That fucking thing could have the strength to destroy an entire multiple fucking dimensions.

Ryuko: I... Well okay then.

I guess Ryuko just decided to go with it. If that toy was responsible for Ragyo looking like... THAT. Then she'll believe anything right now.

Ragyo: This... Is impossible.

(Y/N): Well it fucking happened. Get over it bitch. And seriously, how the living FUCK are you still alive right now? (points to the fourth wall) And don't fucking say plot armor because she was supposed to be DEAD by now.

You pinched the bridge of your nose in annoyance.

(Y/N): (sighs) Whatever. I'm pretty sure your daughters would like to have a word with you.

Ryuko and Satsuki saw you gave a small nod that it was safe to approach. Ragyo was powerless, but she was still able to speak to Ryuko and Satsuki.

Ryuko and Satsuki: Mother...

Ragyo: Came to... (gasp) Boast about your victory?

Satsuki: As much as I want to, I'm not.

Ryuko: Your reign of terror of clothing is over Ragyo. It's over.

Satsuki: Our planet wasn't made to spread Life Fibers.

Ryuko: Just surrender peacefully, and we can go back together.