[Chapter 18] - A Legitimate Alien Invasion

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

Satsuki: Ragyo Kiryuin! This is for my father and my unnamed younger sister!

Ragyo: So in the end, this is just for revenge? Such a boring reason if I do say so myself.

Satsuki: It's a noble cause resulting from personal feelings. You, bounded by Life Fibers, would never understand that!

Ragyo: Are you gonna kill me?

Satsuki: I don't care who you are! If I slice your neck your fate would be sealed! Now give me your head!

(SHING!)

(SPLURRRRSHHHH)

So much blood. Fucking Mortal Kombat shit right there. You were able to catch a glimpse of it, which surprised you quite a bit.

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: Jesus. Fucking overkill.

Tatsumatsu: (Y/N), she's not dead.

(Y/N)'s Thoughts: What?!

And Tats was right. Even though Satsuki was able to cut Ragyo's head clean off of her shoulders, there was still one piece of Life Fiber connecting the head to the neck.

Ragyo: Did you honestly think that was gonna cut it, Satsuki?

Satsuki: (gasp) Nani?!

(BAM!)

Ragyo's decapitated body slammed their fist right into Satsuki. She landed onto her side as she then tried to stand up. She was clearly in pain, and you were in shock.

Ragyo: As long as there's a single string of Life Fiber in my body that's connected to my head, just slicing my head off won't kill me. Not even Bakuzan could cut off everything, huh?

The Elite Four wanted to help Satsuki, but was stuck to deal with Rei. Ryuko and you were still fighting against Nui, but you were spectating on the sidelines. You were unfortunately unavailable to help her either, even if you wanted to.

Ragyo grips onto her daughter's s neck tightly and just smiles sinisterly at her.

Ragyo: You must be mistaken Satsuki. You're not truly wearing Junketsu. You're just forcing your arms into its sleeves. Though for a plebeian like you, that is still a impressive feat. I applaud for your efforts. However... Wearing outfits that are out of your league is the most unfashionable thing to do!

(SLAM!)

Satsuki: GAH!

Satsuki was getting her ass BEAT right now. Punches kept flying at her, and she couldn't even have the chance to block or dodge any of them. It ended up for her having a giant bloody and bruised face.

Satsuki: (pants) I had enough of your nonsense! RAHHHHHHH!!!

(CLASH!)

(SHATTER!)

Using only her fist, Ragyo's knuckles were hard enough to split Bakuzan into two pieces. She then followed up thr attack by slamming her fist into Satsuki's stomach.

Ragyo: Your thoughts only entertain me. But I think it's about time you return Junketsu to me.

Using the same hand she punched her stomach with, she then fires a FUCKING LAZER. Yes, seriously. Satsuki screams out a deadly cry of pain until finally falling down onto some hard concrete.