[Chapter 16] - The Blue-Eyed Blade

(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(M/N) - Mother's Name
(F/N) - Father's Name
(S/N) - Sister's Name
(T/N) - Twin's Name
(2nd/FC) - Second Favorite Color

===========================

(flashback to yesterday)

(Author's POV)

At Revocs Incorperated

Ragyo Kiryuin was sitting down in a massive office while drinking some tea that her servants made. She was also reading some newspapers about any news that would concern her.

(CRASH!)

Well... That is until someone crashed through one of the giant windows that was in the room. Ragyo just continues to sip her tea like nothing had happen.

Ragyo: I've been expecting you Nui.

Nui was panting very deeply, and her chest was bleeding and having trouble to regenerate from that little punch you gave her, if you remember.

Nui: W-What... What just happened?

Ragyo: Don't tell me that (Y/N) boy knocked some of your memory too. (giggles)

Nui: (Y/N)... That boy. (grins maliciously) I like him alot Lady Ragyo.

Ragyo: I could see you really take an interest in him Harime. But you should really heal that wound he gave you, you don't want to be passing out on the dirty floor now, would you?

Nui: I suppose not, but I'll be thinking about (Y/N) all night. He really is a cutie~

Ragyo: Have a good night, Nui.

Nui walks out while she finished the cup of tea she was drinking.

???: Miss Ragyo?

One of Ragyo's servants then walks into her office. She turns to him with those innocent, yet evil eyes of hers.

Ragyo: Yeeeees?

Servant: Miss Satsuki is here, as you requested.

Ragyo: Ah, thank you. Tell her to meet me by the grand bathhouse. I'll be there waiting for her.

Servant: Right away ma'am.

As he walks away quickly, Ragyo stares out to the now starry night with a giant smirk on her face.

Ragyo: You're very intriguing to me, (L/N). Just who are you?

(back to the present)

You, Ryuko, Mako, Mikisugi, and Tsumugu were standing by a large body of water. Mikisugi looked more almost naked as usual, and the purple light that radiates against his privates is starting to annoy you.

Mikisugi: She got us.

Tsumugu: But we escaped with our lives.

Mikisugi: Yeah... You're right. Ryuko, (Y/N). You both did a great job fighting Satsuki to a draw. Well done.

(Y/N): Pfff. I could've beaten her if I went serious mode. I beated her ass last time when I synchronized with Tatsumatsu.

Ryuko: Hey... You still haven't talked to me about that! How did you agree to fighting Satsuki and didn't even bother to tell me about it?!

(Y/N): Oh shush Ryuko, I'm alive, see? And as for not telling you, you would've rushed out to Honnouji Academy and tried to fight her again. Well... Though you were kinda upset that you almost killed me in that rampage that one time.