[Chapter Intermission] - Someone Special

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(F/C) - Favorite Color

===========================

(Author's POV)

Tis was the twenty fifth of December, everyone was full of cheer, as everyone should feel every year. All of the adults laugh for joy, and the children are happy to get a new toy. Lights hang from the ceilings from Honno City to make everything look even more pretty.

...

...

...

...

...

Okay enough with the rhyming shit, let's just get into it.

You, Ryuko, the Makanshoku family, the Elite Four, and a few others were at Satsuki's private resort for the holidays. It was crazy for you to hear her inviting you all, but here you are now. She said just because she used to be a cold, stern ruler who shows no mercy to her opponents, doesn't mean she doesn't have the spirit of Christmas within her.

Inside the Kiryuin Residence, everyone was having a good time and having the time of their lives. Christmas music was blasting from a radio, everyone was getting along, and a giant Christmas tree stands in the corner with presents filled under it. You were smiling while watching Sanageyama play against Ira Gamagoori in Smash that you brought out.

You turned your head to see Ryuko looking at Christmas food with a plate in her hand. Since you were actually kinda hungry, you walked over to her direction and grabbed a plate for yourself.

(Y/N): Hey Ryuko.

Ryuko: Hmm? Oh hey.

(Y/N): How are you enjoying the party?

Ryuko: It's a nice change of pace. I never really celebrated Christmas before with anyone so this is all new to me.

You wrapped your arm around her shoulder as you smiled.

(Y/N): Don't worry about it too much, just have fun like everyone else here.

Ryuko: (grins) Yeah, thanks.

You took a slice of pizza as you gestured Ryuko to follow you. You both went to the roof of the building, which was calm, cool, and quiet at the top. You both sat down by entrance to the roof while you both started munching.

(Y/N): It's pretty nice out here, don't you think?

Ryuko: Yeah, it's quite peaceful up here.

You kept silence as you were actually nervous right now. Why, you may ask? Well, all I'm going to say is that there is a small black box in your jacket pocket.

Ryuko could see your slight discomfort, and decides to ask you about it.

Ryuko: Hey, what's wrong? If it's too cold we can go back inside.

(Y/N): Huh? Oh, no it's not that.

Ryuko: (raises eyebrow) Then what's up?

(Y/N): I just have... Something to tell you.

Ryuko: Well go ahead, I'm all ears.

You had your eyes set for Ryuko for a while now. Ever since you both defeated Ragyo in the final battle, you have been wondering how you were going to confess to her. And no other day like Christmas to let out your inner emotions to her.

(Y/N): Ryuko, we've been best friends got a while and I've been happy to share many great moments with you.

You reveal the small black velvet box that you had to Ryuko.