Momswap The "Movie" (Season 4 Premier)

Steven awakens from his sleep in the Temple, which is surrounded by fences on all sides to keep out the citizens of Beach City.

"Hey Ste-man," Amethyst greets him entering, "How's the new place?"

"I can't believe Greg built this for me," Steven replies as he heads downstairs to greet Amethyst, "Given how I was kidnapped."

"Hey he knew he'd find you eventually," Amethyst replies, "You've been here about a week. How you liking it so far?"

Steven admits, "I miss mom, you know, Jasper. Aside from that it's been alright. Although you're kinda the only one of the Crystal Gems I know.

"Well," Amethyst explains, "They're great folk Steven. You should get to know them better. Why don't you check out the town a bit more? There's a lot of people here you may get along with. If ya wanna hangout I'll be at Funland. Cya."

Amethyst leaves as Steven looks out over the Sunny day of Beach City. The skies are clear as can be, and the light blue above extends as far as the dark blue ocean below. The cool ocean breeze brings with it the smell of the calming, salty air of the city. Steven takes a deep breath and smiles as he looks off into the distance.

Song One: Here I Am in Beach City

Based On: Here We Are in the Future (Steven Universe the Movie)

Steven sings as he walks down the stairs, "Here I am in Beach City.
Here I am in Beach City.
Things have changed.
A year ago never would've guessed such things."

As Steven walks on the beach into the city he continues, images of his past echoing behind him, "When I was a baby I was kidnapped by a group of Homeworld gems.
They raised me as their own,
But I never knew their mission.
I slowly learned it was to kill Rose Quartz."

Steven's expression becomes bitter as he thinks of Rose, "I met a Pink Lion who slowly led me to the truth.
Taught me my father was alive,
And helped learn that Rose,
Was my mother.

A horrid and evil women,
Who's Crystal Gems I fought over the last year.
Though in the end,
We were all on the same side.

So despite the fact I'm having mental health issues,
And trust issues I...
Here I am in Beach City!
Here I am in Beach City and things look bright!

No need to fight,
No need for strife!
I can't believe we've come so far!
A new life in Beach City here I come!"

Steven approaches Lapis who sits atop a water tower by an old abandoned barn.

"Hey guys!" Steven greets the gem.

"Steven!" Lapis exclaims, "How you been?"

Lapis flies down and hugs Steven as Steven explains, "I've been alright. How about you?"

"I've just been thinking of the past," Lapis sighs, "How we ended up here."

Echos of Lapis's past appear behind her as she sings, "I was sent on a mission to determine if Steven was Rose.
Despite my cracked gem I was sent as,
I knew Earth better,
And had been here longer.

Stuck in that mirror,
Freed when the Crystal Gems were captured.
When Steven were four and we shattered that corrupt gem,
I saw Steven's powers and taught him to hide them!

Steven helped fix my cracked gem,
As I kept his secret.
Over time though the others learned the whole truth,
And I won't deny I expected it to go worse both hey."

Steven and Lapis both sing, "Here I am in Beach City!"

"Oh," Lapis explains, "Garnet was looking for you. Wanted to talk to you."