Called It 🅱 (Author's Note)

Steven Universe Future just had an epsiode about Steven seeing a doctor that addresses mental health issues.

Hmmmm...

Sounds... familiar.

Oh yeah! Season 4 of Momswap the "episode" Diagnosis had that exact plot!

Ha ha! Called it boys!

Reminds me of my Star VS the Forces of Evil AU: Monster Star where I called the twist of Miss Heinous being Meteora before the big reveal.

I am on a roll with my AUs predicting the future!

Call me the fanfic oracle.

Jokes aside how did this happen twice?

Updates soon btw here's a rough draft of the start of the next one.

Preview

Three Gems sat in a room obsucred in shadows as they discussed matters. The room was almost pitch black, but silhouettes could be seen. In the center was a tall Gem who spoke at the front of the table in a voice most powerful, full of resolve and hatred "My fellow Gems, we have come across quite the issue."

A short silhouette, by the side of the leader in a voice softer which did not hold the same bloodlust added, "It appears our dear nephew has betrayed us. You that our sister would have chosen someone willing to finish the job."

The tall one elaborated with a malign smile that even a Diamond would fear, "Yes. It is a shame as I do that kid as my own nephew as he is close to our sister, but Era 3 still allows the Diamonds to rule. As we all recall we must shatter the Diamonds and polish the Quartz. Thankfully we have found an ally. Isn't that right..."

The tall silhouette turned to the third, "Emerald?..."