Zoo Raid

Skins And Shorty sit in their chamber of the Human Zoo with the other Quartz soliders. Others laughed in their chambers as the duo discussed.

Skins sighed as she commented on the present situation, "Man aren't you tired of this too?"

"Tired of what?" Shorty asked, "The humans in the Zoo? They've been pretty quiet and they're fun when they're rowdy anyways."

"I'm tired of not hearing from Jasper," Skins sighed, "Isn't it strange? We've been ordered to count the bubbled Rose Quartz Gems over and over again and there hasn't been an escape. Yet that Rose Quartz appeared from nowhere in the Zoo and attacked her. There were two humans brought here, and no other Gems or organisms in or out in any capacity aside from Jasper who we know just by the face she's not pink couldn't have been a Rose Quartz in disguise."

"So what you're saying is one of the humans was not just a Rose Quartz, but THE Rose Quartz," Shorty replied.

Skins nodded, "But there are two problems with that thorey. One, even if Rose was disguised, her appearance did not match that of the records when she did attack and two, Jasper's mission involved keeping the humans alive. What if those... organics and Rose..."

"Some sort of half and half freak?" Shorty asked, "I mean... I won't fully reject the possibility but without adequate proof we're getting into baseless speculation that we can't back up. Also this all begs the question of why Rose was still disguised in the footage in addition to the Rose Quartz who attacked the Zoo those months ago appearing drastically different and stronger than Rose. A Gem can't fuse with an organic, but... what about a half Gem? What if that was a fusion between a half Gem and a human?"

"Now that's just crazy talk," Skins shook her head, "You're not corrupting on me are ya?"

Shorty shook her head and replied, "No. No. It just... after Rose Quartz is killed Jasper disappears? Just, one day up and gone? There's something bigger going on here. Some sort of cover up or something."

Skins shrugged, "It's Jasper. She's the big sister to every Gem from the Beta Kindergarten in this Zoo. If she got hurt there would be riots. Jasper is a hero both from the war and avenging Pink Diamond. There's no way the Diamonds would hurt her..."

That's when an explosion was heard from a few rooms down and alarm sounded. The duo dashed down the hall as Holly shouted orders over the chaos. The duo of Gems enter the room full of bubbled Rose Quartz Gems where a pink Gem stood atop a corrupted Quartz solider. The soldiers surrounded the fusion. Holly screamed, "All of you! Shatter these abomination of a fusion!"

The Gems hesitated as the fusion exclaimed, "Hold it! If you wanna know where Jasper is you'll stay where you stand!"

The Gems froze.

The fusion grinned and spoke, "I come to you all to reveal the truth!"

"Don't listen to her!" Holly screamed, "Kill the tratior!"

The Gems began to whisper to each other, confused.

"Ladies and gentlemen, Jasper..." The fusion smirked, "Is right here..."

The Beta Kindergarten Gems froze in horror as the fusion elaborated, "Your Diamonds slander and lie to you, using you to their own ends, but the greatest evil on Homeworld us Yellow Diamond. She pushed Jasper to a mental breaking point, and will do to same to all of you. Do you not tire of your lives? Do you not desire to be free?"

"Free?" Skins asked, "Like... Jasper was on Earth?"

"Earth..." Jasper growled, "Earth... only time... me... happy..."

The Gems appeared shocked as the fusion elaborates, "Look at what has been done to her. Jasper lied to you all because she saw the truth of Earth."

Jasper added, crying, "Me... miss... Earth... They... speak... truth..."

"Rose Quartz was dead before her mission began!" The Fusion elaborated, "What was created from her was half human half Gem hybrid. A new being. Another lie from Yellow Diamond. You can all have such freedom, but first we must avenge Jasper. We have an army in both bubbles in this Zoo. Join us! We will set all our race free from tyranny!"

"Want..." Jasper spoke, "Race... free... want... friends... happy... want... friends... to see... Earth... Skins... Shorty... help me... dear sisters..."

"What are You waiting for!?!" Holly demanded getting in the face of the two closest to Jasper, "Shatter them! Do it now!"

"That's Jasper!" Skins exclaimed only for Holly to slap the Quartz.

"I don't care!" Holly exclaimed, "You follow our Diamond therego you follow me you malformed freaks! I outta have all of you shattered you-"

Holly's eyes went wide as she looked at the red sword through her chest. From behind she had been impaled by Shorty.

The Gems froze as Holly poofed and fell to the ground.

"What..." Skins asked, "What do we do now?"

The Gems all looked at each other and in a silent agreement began to chant, "Shatter her..."

The chants were quiet at first but grew louder, "Shatter her. Shatter her! Shatter her! Shatter her!"

"Wait!" Skins demanded, "What's your name, fusion?"

The fusion laughed and adjusted their top hat to hide their eyes, "Call me..."

"Chrysoprase. Now, we will need all the able bodies we can get, but we can't abandon the Zoo. Turn off all trackers. We're going back to base..."

Blue Diamond received word from Aquamarine, "My Diamond, the Zoo... it's gone. It's turned off a signals and the last report spoke of a pink fusion with a scythe."

Blue Diamond ordered, "Space pirates? Yellow Diamond is in charge of such affairs. Inform her."

Aquamarine nodded, "Yes my Diamond."

Upon receiving the news Yellow Diamond summoned a green Gem to her and finished her explanation, "You will find the Zoo and shatter the pirates. Any questions... Emerald?"

Emerald replied, "No... My Diamond..."