Hongjoong

Being blind since birth have always been hard for you. You could only see pitch black and darkness and nothing more. And living a normal life was barely possible with your condition.

Elementary life wasn't easy too. You were being bullied. You had no friends because of you disability. Your schoolmates would always trip you, will get your things without you knowing, will get your food, will steal your answers to your assignments.

It gotten worse the time your parents died. They got into a car accident. Their car fell from the cliff and they didn't survive. You wished you didn't let them into that company trip. You wished they didn't got that job.

You have no family left except your auntie who also have a children to raise. Yes, she keep you although she was treating you more of a servant than a niece. Her kids are doing the same to you.

"Hey Y/N! Bring that remote to me!" your cousin would tell you even though its just a feet away from her. "Can't you be more faster?!"

Being blind, your hands search for the rectangular thing. Of course it takes you time, you cannot see a thing for goodness' sake! It's just a few inches away from her why can't she just get it on her own?

"Y/N, after washing the dishes, do the laundry. Dry them up then hang them out. Make sure that they smell good. Because if not, you have to redo it again," your auntie said and all you can do was to answer a yes.

"And oh! Wake up early tomorrow and prepare a breakfast for us. I need to have a beauty rest so I shouldn't be awake that early in the morning," she added, and as always you would answer it with a yes.

You finished doing all of it 1:00 in the morning. You may not see what time it is but you know it because of the cold breeze of air and the silence.

Yes, your parent's will states that all of their property will be yours. But since you were just a young girl, you auntie volunteered on taking care of them for you. But in fact, she kept them all to herself and her kids.

Even though you auntie is not the nicest, she still let you go to school. And you wish she should not have. They keep bullying you, treating you the wrong way. They would steal your allowance for the whole month, will get your only food for that day, would put the blame on you.

Sometime you would wish you were with your parents when they died so your suffering would end. But if that did happen, you wouldn't meet your hero. It all started when you were just in elementary.

You were walking the the hallway, using the fence as guide to the cafeteria when all of a sudden, you bumped into someone.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," you repeatedly apologise while bowing. You wouldn't want another beating up from them.

"Sorry?! You bumped me!" it was a voice of a girl. It was somehow familiar to you. "Y/N, you're so dead to me!"

Oh no! It's your horrible cousin!

"I'm gonna tell it to mom!" you heard her said which panics you! You don't want being hit with a belt! You had enough of it! You must do all you can to stop her!

"I said I was sorry!" you blurted out unexpectedly. Shoot! Wrong words.

"Did you just yell at me?" she asked in a normal tone and it's slowly scaring you.

"I'm sorry." you apologise, hoping that she would forgive you even though it's merely imposible.

"Did you just yell at me?!" she yelled and was about to slap you, you could feel it! But then, nothing hit you.

You're confuse why and how, when you heard a voice speak.

"Stop bullying her, brat!" you hear a voice of a boy. He grabbed your wrist and pulled you away from them. He just drags you and you can't do anything but follow. He saved you from her although you can't deny that he might be one of the bullies. That he just saved your life so you would owe him and he will starts ordering you to do things.