Chapter Eleven

APRIL'S POV

I looked out of the window of the plane to watch as my hometown moved below. I walked up the runway to see my family and my best friend standing up the top. I wrap them all in a group hug before starting to walk back to the car while talking about the concert. 

I didn't mention anything that happened with Ruel when my parents were around but I couldn't wait to get back home and talk about everything with Luna. We both rush upstairs with my suitcase with Luna and immediately sit on your bed to start talking 'Tell. Me. Everything!' she claps her hand together as I let out a small chuckle.

'Ok, ok. So he picked me up from the airport and it was super cute...' I continued to explain the story of every detail up to the kiss, 'and I walked back in and he did some smooth-talking and then he kissed me'

'Did he use tongue?' she asks almost immediately

'Luna!' I throw my face into my hands in embarrassment

'What? Curious' she shrugs as I laugh, avoiding the question and then going downstairs to ask my parents about the US leg of the tour as it was one of the first things I told Luna. 

I take a deep breath before asking, 'Mum, dad. You know how you said you would let me go on-'

'Yes April. You can go' my mum cuts you off, not taking her eyes off the TV.

'How did you know what I was going to say...?' I mumble in confusion

'Honey, did you seriously think we didn't hear Luna screaming from your room 'Oh my god! He asked you to America?'' I chuckle as he mimics Luna and she blushes in embarrassment

I instinctively run-up to your parents and give them a quick kiss on the cheek and thank them 10 times before rushing back upstairs to start packing for 4 days to leave.

I sit on the floor with my suitcase wide open and half-filled with new clothes, half with comfort clothes. I rummage through my underwear drawer as Luna goes through my jumpers that were hanging in my closet. 

She looks over her shoulder to watch me randomly pick out a lace bralette and throw it into my suitcase, 'Oh my god. Why did you pack that? Are you guys gonna do it?' Luna gasps but I only shrug.

I didn't know nice underwear meant sex.

'Hm? I don't know. We're only 16. It's pretty young, you know?' I continue to shift through my drawers as Luna takes a break, sitting on the ground.

'But would you do it with him?' Luna asks again and I turn to her, confused on why she asked. 

'Don't know. Depends on the mood' I smirk as Luna chuckles and pulls out a cropped jumper

'This is cute'

'Yeah, throw it in' she throws it at me before I fold it before stuffing it on top on your other clothes

'Have you guys talked about your relationship? Like, is he gonna ask you to be his girlfriend?' Luna digs deeper and I flashback to the moment.

'He did admit that he liked me but my stupid ass was so love-struck that I didn't say it back. So I don't know...Maybe he won't ask me' I shrug with disappointment and slight regret but Luna stayed positive. 

'Sure he will. Maybe not straight away but he will. He likes you a lot. I can tell' she smiles and I sigh with a smile creeping up on my face

april:
heyyyy

oneruel
I'm guessing you've got some good news

april:
Hey. So you know that tour or whatever that you're going on?

oneruel

Oh yeah. That thing

april:

Can I like, come with? Because my parents said I'm all good to go

oneruel

No way. Did they actually?

april:

😁😁😁

oneruel

I can't wait holy shit xxx