Chapter Fourteen

RUEL'S POV

'It was weird though. He just came out of nowhere' I mumble, wrapping pasta around my fork.

'It sounds like Nate to scare you' she agrees as we both laugh as she opens the containers with our pasta in it. 

We sat on the floor of the venue eating dinner together, our first official date.

'It's actually crazy that I only have a couple more shows left.' she mentions quietly and my heart sinks a little bit, knowing she was leaving soon. 

'Yeah, I know. When do you leave? Vancouver is your last show isn't it?'

'Jeez. I thought you would be counting down the days' she says sarcastically, now mimiciing me with her pasta. 

'I am! 4 days' she smiles at me before shoving a mouthful of carbonara pasta in her mouth and I try to force one. I really didn't want her to leave. 

'You good there?' I ask as she nods as she chews and tries to swallow her massive mouthful of pasta. 

How was she still attractive while doing stuff like that? She was absolutely adorable. 

She finally swallows and clear her throat before talking again, 'Anyways, did Nate give us his blessing? Because I was low-key confused when he came into the green room yesterday

'Yeah, he did. I'm really happy about it because the way he treated you wasn't cool' I speak honestly and she smiles before we both jump at the sudden screams coming from outside the venue. It was about an hour until meet and greet

'Isn't it so crazy that there were people lining up last night? It was 10pm and they slept over, outside' It was cute that she was still surprised by these things but yet again, I still wasn't exactly used to it. 

'Yeah. In some of the Australian shows, there were people who were gonna camp out for two days and then they weren't allowed to because of 48-hour rules and stuff' I explain a story that a fan had told me in Sydney.

'Haha Rule' she chuckles and I roll my eyes at the old joke. 

'You're such a loser' I mumble as she continues to smirk at her own joke. 

'I'm your loser. I'm your problem' she shrugs but my head snaps back up to her. 

When she said that she was mine...The way my heart jumped was different to anything I've ever experienced.

'You've got pasta on your face' I mention and she instantly panics. 

'Oh. Shit. Really?' she laughs nervously and covers her face as she blushes

'I'll get it'  I lean over the plates and kiss her on the lips. 

She pulls away and we both smile as I lean back, 'That was the most cringe thing I've ever done with you'

We both chuckle and get up to throw our plates in the bin before going backstage so I could get ready for the meet and greet and April could go back into the tour bus and start getting ready for the concert.

APRIL'S POV

I stand in the doorway of the green room as I watch Ruel do some sort of handstand and then continues to jump around a maniac while Joel films him. 

What did you just walk in to? 

He starts to walk towards me before stopping in his tracks as he realises that I saw him. 'How much did you see?' he asks and I shrug. 

'The handstand and onwards...'

'Fuck' he says in embarrassment as I laughed at him and he pulls me into a hug, kissing my forehead. 

He goes into the tour bus and I watch as they come back in and he goes striding onto the stage. The show was once again amazing. Painkiller was hype like usual and Younger was amazing to watch with the crowd. 

A couple hours after the show finished, Ruel and I started to go on the bus. 

I went first as he stayed back to talk to fans so I started to get undressed in the back room into my pyjamas. I jumped when Ruel comes back in to see me in only my sweat pants and bralette. He bites his bottom lip as he scans my body and I instantly throw my tee-shirt at him. 'Ruel! Stop. Jeez'

'What? Haven't even seen you in a bikini, it's a new thing for me...but guess what someone just asked me' he snaps into reality as I cross my arms.

'Are you real?' I ask in sarcasm and he rolls his eyes. 

'You're soooo funny. No. Someone asked who the girl who got on the bus just then was'

'Shit. What did you say?' I immediately tense up, we nearly got away with it.

'I said you were Michelle's assistant/ helper' he shrugs and I breathe a sigh of relief.

'Wow. Nice cover' he approaches me, wrapping his arms around my bare back as he admires my body.

'You drive me crazy' he mumbles before I stand on my tip toes as our lips meet and the kiss is instantly unbreakable. 

We kiss passionately as I blindly walk over to the bed and Ruel hovers over my body. As he trails kisses down my neck, my stomach does flips and I bring my lips back to his. I pull at his shirt closer before helping him take it off, not being able to take in the view as we continue to strongly make out as Ruel's hand slide down to my waist. 

Ruel quickly jumps off me as we both hear a knock on the door. I throw on Ruel's T-shirt that was on the bed and Ruel grabs the nearest jumper before comes in and after Ruel opens the door

'Ah, you're back. You ready to head off? Might want to do a live tonight, if April wants to sleep in the spare bunk'

We both nod and blush, still not believing that we both went so far. That's the furthest I've ever gone with a guy, but I was glad it was with Ruel. I give Ruel a peck on the cheek before grabbing my phone and going into the bunks so he could do a live.