Chapter Thirty

RUEL'S POV

'Thank you so much Tokyo! You guys were incredible. I love you all!' I run off stage after blowing a kiss to the crowd and go down to the stairs to see April standing side stage.

'They were loud as' she says and I nod

'Yeah I know right' I give her a peck on the lips while taking my mic pack off and we walk back into the green room hand in hand. 

We arrive and Coco throws a fruit choc at me. I squat, catching in my mouth and April claps and laughs. 'I know I'm talented. You don't need to tell me'

'I was going to tell you that you're a show off but whatever works for you love' I roll my eyes at her as we both take a seat on the couch with the rest of the crew as we wait for the all clear to go outside and back to the hotel.

I unlock the door to our hotel room and April goes in as I hold the door open for her. She drops her bag on the floor and I go into the bathroom to pee. I'd been holding it in the whole performance. Too much information? 

I walk back into our bedroom and my jaw instantly drops open. April was wearing a pink dressing gown but a lace silk nightgown underneath. She was gorgeous, always but this is the first time she was...hot as. 'Well hello,' she giggles as I step forward and wrap my arms around her waist. 'Whats this for?'

'Special occasion?' I raise my eyebrows as I lean down to kiss her lips and her lips push against mine. 

She backs over to the bed, our passionate kiss not breaking as she lays down and I climb over her body. She pulls away to speak and I continue the kisses down her neck. 'Is the door locked?' she says out of breath and this time I pull away and look at her. 

My mouth gasped open an inch. Was she serious? 'Wait, really? Are you ready?'

'Yeah. I want this. Unless you're not ready then-' 

'No, it's...I'll go check. I climb off her to lock the front door & then the bedroom door as Nate had the spare key to our hotel room. I pull off my shirt as she takes off her dressing gown and I position myself over her, 'Just tell me at any moment if you want to stop ok? Promise'

She smiles as she gives my face a kiss, 'I promise'

I woke up next to April in my tee shirt and I pulled her closer and I kissed her head, making her stretch awake, 'Morning'

She smiles and buries her head into my chest under the covers. We get dressed and head to the airport for my final show of the Free Time tour in Osaka.

I took in every single moment of that last show. It had been 1 EP, 5 pop up shops, 4 months of tour, 2 Shawn Mendes shows and it had all been worth it spending it with April. The Free Time tour was the best tour. Meeting and seeing so many fans as well as travelling the world was absolutely insane and having the best people by my side through it all made it 100% better. 

I cried as I thanked the crowd for the last time this tour and I walked off stage and straight into April's arms. 'I'm so proud of you, you have no idea'

'I love you so much' is all I could get out before smashing my lips into hers and then she pulls away with a smile.

'I love you too. I'm so glad Luna dragged me to that pop up shop. This has been the best experience of my life.'