nine

"how are you enjoying America so far?" Lando asks as we walking through the streets of downtown Austin, since this is our 3rd day already in Austin, Lando already as Free Practice tomorrow. "I'm loving it, it's so different compared to anywhere I've ever been" I say as he squeezes my hand as we start making our way back to the hotel. "do you want to go out tonight? I probably won't see a lot of you the rest of the weekend" Lando asks pouting "I'd love to" I chuckle kissing his cheek as we continue walking through the streets. "I'm waiting for the stampede of fans, my notifications have been blowing up about trying to find me in Austin" he chuckles wrapping his arms around my shoulders. "oh boy" I chuckle as I notice a few boys across the street looking over at us "I found them" I whisper to him pointing at the cross walk they are currently standing at. "I'll stay close by" I chuckle shrugging his arm off my shoulder "Dylan" he pouts gripping my hand as they walk up "they're teenage boys they don't care, if it were a group of teen girls I'd see why you'd dip" he says as they walk up to us. They can't be older than 15 "Hi Lando, uhh...could we take a photo?" one of them nervously asks with a heavy southern accent. "of course!" he smiles, loving being able to talk to fans. "Miss could you take the photo?" another one asks facing towards me. "of course" I smile as he hands me his phone before they walk over to him and I take a burst of photos. "thank you" they all thank Lando and I before walking away excitedly talking about the experience they just had. "they were sweet" I chuckle "I told you, teenage boys don't care about relationships. They probably thought you were hot, and I totally agree with them" he chuckles kissing my cheek "very funny" I sarcastically chuckle as we continue walking back to the hotel in the windy November weather.

"What time is it?" I ask lando as we walk into our hotel room. "uhhh quarter to 6 I think?" he says looking at his watch whilst nodding "yeah it's 5:48" he tells me as I squat down in front of my suitcase. "what time do you want to leave?" he asks as I stand back up to find him standing right in front of me. "say 6:30-6:45?" I suggest as I fiddle with my change of clothes in my hands. "alright" he resting his hand along my jaw to move my head to look him in the eye. "you're so damn cute" he chuckles leaning in and pressing a kiss to my lips. "If you ever want to leave you might want to let me get ready" I tease him giving him another quick peck before walking into the bathroom and changing into some black skinny jeans, a chunky white sweater and a tan swede trench coat. I put on some makeup and brush through my hair, leaving it naturally wavy and brushing through my bangs trying to keep them pretty straight before walking back out. I notice Lando look and check me out up and down. "wow look at my gorgeous girlfriend" he teases me causing me to deeply blush and giggle as I set my dirty clothes back into my suitcase, "wow look at my super hot boyfriend" I mock him as I crawl onto the bed and straddle his lap. "I thought you wanted to leave?" he asks resting his hands on my hips. "I mean I said 6:30 right? it's only 6:15" I say lowering my voice the closer I get to his lips, at the last moment I tilt my head and start to press kisses to his neck and jaw. he lets out a groan that's cut short by me pressing my lips to his. after a few moments I lightly bite on his lip to deepen the kiss, I feel his tongue press against my lip as we continue to makeout. we lost track of time and once we pull apart, both our lips are slightly swollen and look bee stung. "well that was unexpected" Lando chuckles breaking the silence as I run my hands through his hair trying to make it look less messy and less like we just had a heated makeout session. "well you're just that hot" I reply giggling as I lean back and rest on my hips. "where do you want to go?" he asks his hands still resting on my hips. "I don't know, you've been here more than I have" I chuckle. "well I'm not complaining but I can't really move cause I'm trapped under your hips" he chuckles as I move legs and sit down on the bed next to him. "hold on" he says grabbing his phone and calls someone. "hey Dan, yeah I'm good yourself?...yeah, Hey Dylan and I are going out tonight and we don't know where to go, do you have any ideas?" he asked the person on the other end, who I assume is Daniel Riccardo based off the conversation. "really? awesome thank you so much man, see you tomorrow" Lando says before hanging up the phone. "he suggested a place near the hotel, so lets go" Lando says as we both climb off the bed, I slide on my heeled boots as Lando slides on a pair of sneakers and puts on his jacket before he grabs my hand and we walk out of the hotel room.