twenty-five

I wake up to the warm sunlight shining through the hotel window, I adjust my face against Lando's chest in attempts to block out the harsh morning Spanish sun.

"hmm, good morning" Lando murmurs sleepily before I feel him press a kiss to my messy hair on top of my head.

"morning...what time is it?" I reply groggily as Lando reaches his arm over to his phone on the bedside table

"hmmm, almost 9" he mutters before dropping his arm back onto the table and setting his phone down before wrapping his arm around my scarcely clothed frame and pulls me on top of his chest and has me straddling his hips as he holds me against his bare chest.

"we should get up Lando" I mutter as I press a few light kisses against his chest.

'its Saturday morning, technically I don't have to do anything other than train with Jon at some point today but not right now" he replies, voice significantly deeper due to only just waking up.

"well can you please let me go?" I ask him quietly, I feel his grip around me loosen and im able to properly sit up and move from straddling Lando.

"wait" he murmurs grabbing my hand before I'm able to climb off the bed.

"yes?" I ask him turning around with a smile

"kiss" he replies with an overdramatic pout as I lean back over onto the bed and press a light kiss to his lips.

"happy now?" I ask him chuckling, he nods with a sleepy smile before I finally stand and walk into the bathroom and quickly do my business.

I tie my hair up into a messy ponytail before splashing my face with some cold water and quickly brushing my teeth before walking back into the bedroom and finding Lando leaning against the headboard scrolling through his phone.

"hiya" I smile as I move back onto the bed next to him before grabbing my own phone.

"do you want to order in breakfast or would you rather go somewhere?" he asks me looking over at me.

"wanna order in?" I ask him as I move back under the blankets and lean on Lando's shoulder as he grabs the menu card and we both quickly scan over it before he calls downstairs and places the order.

I open my messages and see to have a few messages from the girls.

From: cate: ciao ciaoooo, anyone open for a beach day?

To: the bitches😈💋: yes yes yes please

From: diara: of course :)

From: elena: lets do ittt

From: lily: yesss

From: charlotte: what time should we meet up?

From: dilara: 2? in the lobby?

To: the bitches😈💋yeah that works for me :)

From: charlotte: see you ladies then :)

From: elena: sounds good xx

From: lily: :)

"whats up?" Lando asks curiously as I set my phone back down onto the bed.

"the girls and I are planning a beach adventure for later this afternoon, I figured you'll be training then"I shrug as there is a knock on the hotel room door. I quickly stand and open the door for the wait staff to wheel the cart into the room before leaving as quickly as he arrived.

"lets feast!" Lando chuckles as I sit down on the bed and we start eating our breakfast together making light conversation.

---------------------