Chapter Twelve

Grace's POV

I had been trapped here for 6 days, or that's what it felt like. Every hour or so someone would come in and inject more shit into my system. I was growing worried.

One day someone must have forgotten to give me a dosage and I was craving it like made, that shit must be highly addictive. My body had been shaking and I was sweating profusely.

I hadn't been allowed to shower the whole time I was here and all I was given to eat was a few bread rolls twice a day, not that I was complaining about lack of food. At least no one was forcing me to eat.

But the pain associated with the men coming to my room was unbearable. I was pretty sure that by now my vagina was completely wrecked and that there was no chance of me being able to have normal sex with anyone, ever. Let alone have a baby in the future.

Terror didn't even remotely cover the emotions I was feeling. All I wanted was to be home. At this point I wouldn't even care if I went home and Mom had to leave again, just being at home knowing that she would come back would be enough. The pain in my chest was so heavy, it was the hardest pain I had ever known, not knowing if I would ever see her again.

At around 2pm on whatever day it was, the guy who claimed to be my father came in. I rarely saw him after the first day. He came into the room wearing nothing but underwear. I assumed he had just fucked one of the prostitutes he kept lingering around the house.

"Time for my ride" he said

I frowned, unsure if he meant what I thought he did.

He came down onto the mattress and pulled my face closer to his "After this, I'm sending you away to one of my clients in the Middle East. He's going to sell you off to a rich millionaire and you'll be one of many drugged up little girls he gets to play with."

Even through the haze of the drugs I knew how dangerous this whole thing was and the idea of being sold off made me want to fall to the bottom of the Earth and die.

"But before that happens, do you want me to take you from the front... or from behind" he smirked

The idea of anal caused a series of pleas to come from my mouth in protest

"Please, just normal. Please, please" tears began to fall

He slapped my cheek sharply and told me to shut up

"Crying girls are no fun, what a downer"

He took his underwear off and plunged himself inside me.

Having been through this day and night for what seemed like forever, I was able to distance myself from what was happening, pretend like I was just lying there.

Just kidding. Every thrust was a violation, just like the first.

When he was done, he flopped down beside me

"I'll be back later tonight to get you to send you off" and with that he sat up and walked out, leaving me to cry in a ball, praying to God that someone would find me in time

Third Person POV

Grace had been missing for a week. The cops had worked really hard to try and track down an address, but this guy moved around a lot. Nevermind the possibility that he may not even be in the state, let alone the country anymore.

After being missing for a week and 22 hours, they finally found a break.

"Someone's just phoned in on 911. A worry complaint about a house upstate that someone believes to be holding prostitutes and dealing a lot of drugs – heard some gunshots last night"