Chapter 3

"This was a lot of fun." I say as Robert and I shuffle along towards the park gate, crushed on all sides by the mass of people also leaving.

"It was." He agrees.

I smile at him, then yelp as someone pushes past me. Robert grabs my wrist, helping me regain my balance then pulls me to his side as we keep moving.

I glance down at his hand, just above my hipbone, feeling my heart flutter as we pass through the exit.

"Okay, well I should probably call for an Uber. Except my roommate probably has her boyfriend over, and I don't want to hear that." I say, mostly to myself as we stop, just out of the flow of the crowd.

"I could drive you. So you're not spending so much." Robert answers, his hands now in his pockets.

"Yeah, but didn't you hear me mention my roommate and her boyfriend? She's already on her third bedframe."

Robert looks down at his shoes, then back up. "Maybe we can get a drink, or you could see my dogs."

"You had me at dogs." I say.

~~~~

"So guess what I found." Robert says.

I stop petting the dog stretched across my lap and gasp. "Alcohol!"

"Not just any, this is from my parents back in Australia, it is the best drink you'll ever taste." He says, shooing the dog off me.

"Ten bucks says you're wrong." I say.

"And if I'm right, you tell me your middle name."

"It's a deal." I take one of the two glasses, taking a small sip to get a taste.

Robert looks at me expectantly.

"It's not bad, but Russian vodka is much better." I say, setting the glass down.

"What the fuck does it take to impress you?" He asks.

"Well, you'll know when you do. Because then, I'll tell you my middle name."

Robert shakes his head, finishing his drink as I sip on mine.

I set my empty glass down, then tilt my head as Robert looks at me.

"What?" I ask, growing self conscious.

"You got something right there." He motions to the corner of his mouth.

I lift a hand and wipe at the side of my face then look at him.

Robert chuckles softly. "Let me." He says, leaning over.

I press my lips together as his fingers brush across my cheek, my eyes darting around his face, until they meet his.

His eyes hold mine, then drop down before flicking back up.

Slowly, Robert leans closer, his lips ghosting over mine before fitting to them.

I lean into the kiss, my eyes shut as my arms snake around his neck.

Robert pulls me closer, almost into his lap, without breaking the kiss.

I curl one hand in his soft hair, the other grips his shirt as his hands find my hips.

Briefly breaking the kiss, I take ahold of his t-shirt, pulling it over his head. Almost immediately, he grabs the hem of my shirt, tugging it off and tossing it to the floor with his.

Robert sets one hand on the small of my back, the other on my thigh as he starts to kiss my neck.

Quick note sorry!
Just wanna say happy holidays to anyone who reads this and if you like this leave a comment or a like and be sure to check out some of my other shit!
xoxo