Chapter 4

I sit up, my eyebrows together as I frown, taking in the unfamiliar room.

Looking to the side, I see Robert sound asleep, his bare chest rising and falling with each breath.

I close my eyes, sighing silently as I remember the events from a few hours ago.

Carefully, I slip out of the bed and dress as quietly as I can, stopping once as Robert turns to his side in his bed.

I tiptoe out of the room and out to the living room, where I find my t-shirt.

Tucking a lock of hair behind my ear, I spot a pad of paper and quickly write something down. As I write, I catch sight of a clock and mentally swear.

I finish my note, then tear it off and walk to the kitchen, taking a magnet and stick my note to the fridge.

Satisfied, I walk out of the apartment, my gaze shifting between watching where I'm going and ordering a car on my phone.

~~~~

I grab my phone, answering the call and putting it on speaker as I return to going through my closest. "Hello!"

"R for Renee."

I smile, immediately taking my phone off speaker. "Hi Robert."

"Where'd you run off to so early?" He asks.

"My parents want to meet for an early dinner and I had some work to finish." I say, pulling out a hanger, then putting it back.

"Ah! And here I was thinking it was my fault."

"It definitely wasn't." I sit on my bed, criss crossing my legs.

There's silence from the other end as I chew my bottom lip.

"So...that happened." Robert says.

"Yes it did." I confirm.

I hear Robert chuckle, picturing his smile in my mind.

"What do we do now?" He asks.

"I don't know. I mean, it wasn't bad, it was actually really good, but we also don't really know each other." I say.

"Alright, first don't say you enjoyed having sex with me then immediately follow with that we don't know each other well."

"And what's second?" I ask.

"Second, why don't we get to know each other better?" He suggests.

I smile. "I'll think about it."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. However, I am swamped at work this week, so can I let you know Friday?" I ask.

"Friday works." He says.

I smile again, then look at my phone for the time. "I should go. I need to shower and my hair needs time to dry before I see my parents."

Mini note:
Um kinda lacking on ideas for stories (not this one, dudes i got like 30 chapters written that need editing) so if there's a story or something that you want and can't find one satisfing enough, dm me and I'll see what i can do :)
Also, for the fans of this dude, please please please let me know if I get something wrong, I really don't know who this is, I only have the few facts the person who requested this gave me.
Anyways, hope you enjoy this shit and have a Happy New Year!!