This is not a chapter

Soooo first, let me say sorry for not updating, I've been a busy bee working two jobs and all that adulting junk.

I will hopefully get back to putting up more chapters for this story as well as The First and Last, probably in the next two weeks, and since I have some extra time I might start up a new story!!!

I've got an idea I've been toying with and I actually want you dear readers to help me, the plot will remain a secret but it can work as another Starkid story, so comment who you want it to be and the name I see the most will be the main character.

As for this story and TFaL (the first and last abbreviation cause hella lazy) I have a backlog of chapters from before I got my second job so I'll edit those and get them up as soon as I can.

Like always, you're welcome to dm with any ideas for a oneshot and let's get those comments going to see who will be featured in my new story.

Oh! Thoughts on Nightmare Time??? But keep it spoil free, I've only seen what's available on YouTube cause I didn't have the time to buy a ticket and actually watch, like I could've gotten a ticket but the last couple of weeks were too busy so I wouldn't have been able to use it.

Okay, that's all for now my dears, hopefully I'll be posting again regularly and that you keep liking what I'm doing 💙

(I got my first iPhone and I keep forgetting to put on my watch for work, well phone goes in my locker and without it how on earth do I know what time it is???? In the words of General McNamara...)