A Word of Thanks (and announcements)

So have I mentioned that I love you all?

Over 1,000 reads and three #1 ranks, you are all about to receive so many digital kisses. Okay ready? Here we go:
😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚😚

I held back some.

Um there's no real point to this, other than my wanting to express gratitude and love for everyone reading this.

I would like to mention that new stories will be out soon, but for the sake of accuracy, they will be out after the new Starkid musical.

Oh! So uh feel free to trash talk me, I did a stupid. Guess what it was?

Yep, I found at least three or four chapters I forgot to put up. They're of Kayla meeting the Starkids, minus Mariah whom Kayla meets in an unseen event because I'm lazy.

I can rework the book and put them up if you want, let me know. They are kinda boring, but like in a cute way.

Just a reminder, you are free to like and comment on the story, hell you can even call me out if I get something wrong, I would love to know if I do, I take my accuracy very seriously, I think it's the most important thing in writting.
Or you can comment stupid shit, honestly do whatever!

I think within the next week or so, I might be posting a shorter chapter, and in order to avoid Wattpad's very annoying 'this is too short' message, you can submit questions about anything really, and I will answer them!

Alright, I think that's all... nope! Uh, so story updates will now be on Friday only, however if something cool happens again, such as a #1 rank or the story breaks 2,000, random cool shit like that, I will probably add a lil something just to show my love.

Okay, now that's all!

Love you xoxo