Not a Chapter

So starting tomorrow, I will be closing this story temporarily.
I somehow missed three or four chapters and will be editing them and publishing them, so I'm going to have to completely reorganize this whole thing. The new chapters (the ones I missed) will be tagged with an "+" in the chapter title so you all know which were the new additions. After that, however, I will just be adding chapters the same way as before.

In other news, what the fuck even was Black Friday? I've watched the musical like four times and all I can understand is Dylan Saunders has amazing vocals, and Wiggly looks exactly like Cthulhu.
Like service, someone @ Starkid cause I'm sure we all have questions.

In more exciting news, since Black Friday has been released, I have been able to rework First and Last, a story requested by one of my readers, and I'm very happy to say that I will be publishing the first chapter next week and or weekend.

Other than that, I have been working on several other stories, below I will list 5 of them, and I would like your input as to which you'd like to read!

1.Narnia
2.Merlin (I have one for Gwaine, Lancelot, and Percival so pick one)
3.Agents of Shield
4. Newsies (Jack Kelly, Jeremy Jordan, or Ben Cook)
5.Dear Evan Hansen

They're all Character x OC, written in 1st person perspective, but some are in different styles cause I like experimenting.
So just comment which you'd be more interested in, and whichever has the most will be published.

Okay, that's all from me, for now at least.
I'm glad you all like this story, it's almost at 2,000 reads which is just mind boggling!

Alright, I gotta do my nightly skin routine, so good night my dears, and stay healthy! Okay? I mean it, stay healthy!

Loves you all
Xoxo!