NEW STORY ALERT

Alright my dear readers, as promised last week, down below is a special sneak peek at my new story "First and Last." This idea was submitted to me by a reader, and oh has this been an extreme pleasure to write! So please enjoy this brief summary of this story coming soon (roughly around February-ish cause I got college and shit)

"If pleasure is the absence of pain,
  then pain comes first."
                                         "First and Last" a poem by Michele Leavitt

Everyone struggles in life, especially once they enter those dreaded teenage years, for Eve Fowler, those teenage years have been worse compared to others at school. From her lack of social skills to her parents "unorthodox" style of parenting, Eve turns to her only solace, poetry.
Then one fateful day, she decided to goof around online and responded to an open casting call for a new musical by a group called Starkid. Eve only submitted a tape as a joke, she had never considered that they would want her for the role.
Soon, Eve finds herself in a confusing mess of rehearsals and awkward social interactions with the girl she shares the role with.
Feeling so out of her element, Eve wonders how long she can enjoy the rush of the show, and how long she can keep her family secret from her new friends.

Estimated release by 2/4/2020

This story is 100% platonic!OC x Starkid. This is a bit different because it will explore family bonds and friendship over relationships. There will be warnings before you read, but I will go ahead and inform this is a story for mature readers. We will be dealing with serious topics including anxiety, depression, and possible emotional abuse as well as others. Do not read this story if those unsettle you, or do and learn how to spot and help those dealing with such issues.

So a reak quick author note, which i seem to do a lot now:
Massive thank you and a big ol' hug to my wonderful new friend for bringing me the wonderful story of Eve that I look forward to publishing. And another massive thank you and a million tiny kisses to all of my readers! It warms my heart that so many people have reached out to let me know they like this story.
Now, my Dm's are always open, a little known fact about me is I love working on several stories as a way to help prevent writer's block, so if there is a story you desperately want to read and no one has written it, feel free to drop me the deets and I'll see what I can arrange.

Alright, that's all from me my dears, farewell and tune in on Monday for the next chapter of "Loved and Alive"

(Oh and p.s i totally get why people like this guy, he's a straight up hottie.)