2-Please don't hit me.

3rd person pov:
You were sleeping peacefully in an extra room in America's house. You were woken up by the voice of the lady saying "Y/n. Y/n sweetheart. Wake up." Your eyes fluttered open and you said "Who are you and how did you know my name?" You asked her. "I'm Britain, America's mother! America told me your name yesterday while you were playing with Russia." She answered. "Get up you have a great day ahead of you!" She said excitedly! You were wearing a clean f/c nightgown, provided by Britain. You got off your bed and head into the kitchen. While going down the stairs you saw a man with blue, white and red vertical stripes on his face. You saw different people on the table.

France's pov:
"Good morning! I'm France!" I said to the girl wearing a f/c nightgown. "Come sit with us!" America said. Y/n went down the stairs and sat down on the chair. I served her crepes with some strawberry jam. Y/n eyes sparkled. "Thank you so much for these!" She said gratefully. She ate like she hasn't eaten in days. "Kids why don't you introduce yourselves?" I said to my other three children."Right! My name is Canada!" "I'm Australia!" "And I'm New Zealand or Kiwi for short!"
"So how did you get here, Y/n?" Australia asked. "Didn't Mr. America tell you that?" You responded. "You can call me America if you want." America said. "Now go get dressed. Mom left a dress for you." America said.

Y/n's pov:
I head to my room. I saw a f/c dress with a hat. I changed my clothes and I headed downstairs. "Aww, you look so cute!" Kiwi said. "Let's go we're gonna be late for the meeting." France said. We headed to the car. I sat in the back with Canada, Australia, and Kiwi. France started driving. I look around and wonder where's Russia. "Where's Russia?" I asked concerned. "Russia is going to talk to UN about the meaning." America said. "Oh okay."

Meanwhile at the meeting building

UN'S pov:
"Wait what?! How on earth can a human kid fall from the sky?!" I asked confused. "It's a long story. That's why I'm going to talk about it, in this meeting." Russia said. "Fine, should I tell this to EU and ASEAN right now?" I asked. "It's best to keep it a surprise, because she's very shy and timid. I don't want to see people whispering." Russia added. He looked down on the window. "They're here! Quick, tell everyone to settle down!" Russia said in a panic. I went to the stage and said "Please settle down. There will be a special announcement."

Russia's pov:
I saw them in the lobby. I ran towards them. "You guys need to go ahead, except for you America. You and Y/n go to the backstage." They all nodded and went in their separate ways. We arrived at the top. I was already seated in my place. "Russia has a special announcement today." UN said. I went to the stage, looked at everyone, took a deep breath and said "We found a...human child last night." America and Y/n appeared from the curtains. People started whispering but for Japan. She squealed. Which made Y/n go behind America. I gave Japan a glare. "Oh, sorry." Japan said with shame while taking her seat. Germany raised his hand. "Да, Германия (Germany)?" "Can you explain how you found her?"
I explained to everyone how we found her. After that I took my seat with Y/n sitting next to Германия.

Germany's pov:
"So that explains it." I said to Y/n. "Yep!" Y/n said. "How old are you?" I asked. "4..." She answered. "Alright everyone that's all you can go." UN said dismissing everyone. Russia said to Y/n. "Do you want to hang out with Germany?" "Yes!" Y/n responded with excitement. Russia approached me and whispered in a threatening manner. "You better make sure she's safe when she goes to your house." "Ja..." I responded. I went downstairs with Y/n. While walking downstairs, I asked. "Where do you want to go?" "I want to go and eat at f/r (favourite restaurant)." She replied. We went to f/r to go eat some f/f (favourite food). "I'm so stuffed. Where do you wanna go?" She asked. "You need to rest before you go." I said. "Why?" She asked. "So that you won't throw up." I responded.

Time skip

Y/n's pov:
We went to his house. Germany gets his keys and enters the house. He was greeted with a big dog! "Woah, da Junge.  Beruhigen!" (Woah there, boy, Calm down!) He said to the dog. I didn't know what that meant. The dog saw me and started barking at me. I hid behind Germany's legs in fear of getting bitten. "Bad dog." Germany said. The dog immediately sat down. I decided to take a peak. Germany looked down at me and said. "Don't worry, he only barks when he sees strangers." I decided to pet the dog. I was surprised that the dog was pretty nice. "See he's a good dog." He said. I smiled and hugged the dog. "What's his name?" I asked Germany. "His name is Brutus." I saw a ball and decided to play fetch with Brutus. "Fetch! I said while throwing the ball into the hallway. He was very fast.

Germany's pov:
I was washing the dishes, when Y/n came in the kitchen. "Oh no! You shouldn't be doing that. I should wash the dishes!" She said. I stopped and placed a chair. She got up and started washing. "Please go relax." She said in a worrying manner. I decided to do my paperwork. I went into my room and started doing my paperwork. After 5 minutes I heard glass shattering. I ran to the kitchen only to see that Y/n has dropped my favourite mug. Y/n held her arms up her face and said. "Please don't hit me." That broke my heart. "No, who on earth would do such a thing." Y/n lets her arms down and said. "You aren't mad at me?" "Of course not." I responded approaching her. "Just don't do it again. Mugs are replaceable, anyway." I said while cleaning the shards. "I'm sorry." She said. "Please, continue washing."