4-Auntie Bonding Time

3rd person pov:
Russia and America came to pick you up from Germany's house. They went to the door and knocked. Reich opened the door.

"Ah! I suppose your here for Y/n!" Reich said leading them inside. "RUSSIA, AMERICA!!" You screamed while running to them. You hugged them tightly.

"I thought you left me here." You said pouting. "Of course we didn't!" America said reassuringly. "We made some pie for you!" You said holding their hands leading them to the kitchen. "Reich and I baked this." You said. "These look so pretty!" Russia said surprised.

You went to get some plates, but they were too high up in the cupboards. "May I get that for you?" Russia asked you. "Yes please!" You answered. Russia grabbed the plates and got some forks. You guys enjoyed the pie.

"And after that he tickled me to the ground." You said with your mouth full. "Y/n don't speak with your mouth full." Russia said disgusted.

After eating. You guys went out to leave. While heading to the door you said "Wait! I forgot something!" You rushed to Reich. You gave him a hug and said "Thank you for a amazing day!" He stroked your h/t (hair texture) hair and said "Anytime my child." Then he smiled genuinely.

You grabbed something out of your pocket and gave him 2 drawings. It was a picture of you and him at the carnival. And on the other it was a drawing of you and Germany sleeping together. (No bad intentions.) "I'm sorry that these look bad, and please give the other one to Germany." You said.

He picked you up and placed you to his forehead level. Then you placed your forehead against his. Then you both closed your eyes, and he said "Ich leibe dich."(I love you) "I love you too." You said. Then he let you back on your feet, you looked up the window and waved goodbye to Germany.

You walked to the car. You opened the window and waved one last time. You both left for Russia and America's House.

The next day!

"I have no more clothes." You said to America and Russia. "Shit!" Russia muttered. "Don't say that in front of her!" America whisper yelled. "Do we still have extra clothes?" Russia asked to America. "Why don't you use your sisters' old clothes?" America suggested. "Oh! Ukraine and Belarus!" Russia said. "Who are these 'Ukraine and Belarus'?" You asked them.

"Russia's sisters." America responded. "What do you mean you sold your old clothes?!" Russia yelled to Ukraine and Belarus on the phone. Russia ended the call and placed his fingers on his nose bridge. Russia sighed. "They'll be coming over in an hour." Russia said.

1 hour later

You were sweeping the floor when the doorbell rang. You opened the door to reveal Ukraine and Belarus. Russia came from the kitchen and said "Come in!" "I love your flower crown!" You complimented Ukraine. "Why thank you!" She said smiling. You looked over to Belarus. "I love your scarf!" You complimented. "Thanks!" Belarus said.

"So Rus, what do you need this time?" Ukraine asked annoyed. "I need you to go dress shopping with Y/n." "Oooh! Like aunt bonding times!" Belarus said. "Why don't you go with her?" Ukraine asked. "I don't know what girls need." Russia said embarrassed. Belarus looked at Ukraine. Ukraine sighed "Yes" Belarus cheered! "Come here Y/n we're going dress shopping!"

At the mall

"What type of clothes do you need, again?" Belarus asked Y/n. "It's very obvious that she need pretty dresses, Bel." Ukraine responded. "Are you sure about that? Aren't kids supposed to wear comfy clothes? Just like what dad did to us."
Belarus stated. "Why don't you let the kid decide?" Ukraine said jokingly. "If you say so." Belarus said.

"Hey kid, what type of clothes do you like?" Belarus asked you. "I like comfy clothes. Something very clean unlike what mommy used to dress me." You said. "See Ukraine? Wait what!?" She asked surprised. Ukraine rolled her eyes and said "Let's go?"

You tried on a fluffy dress. As you came out the dressing room, their eyes sparkled. "Aww!" Ukraine said. "Wow, Ukraine, I never seen you like this before." Belarus said. "Oh shut up, Bel. I'm just being a good example to the kid."
Ukraine said with her arms crossed. The 3 of you kept trying stuff out. When Belarus came outside with this outfit,

  Ukraine covered your eyes and said to Belarus "Що на біса?  Сессе, ти не можеш виглядати як шлюха перед Y / n

Ukraine covered your eyes and said to Belarus "Що на біса? Сессе, ти не можеш виглядати як шлюха перед Y / n."
"Вы той, хто прапанаваў мне насіць гэта! Вы ведаеце, што я буду пераапранаць!" Bel said going back to change. "What was that?" You asked cluelessly. Ukraine just stared at you. Belarus came outside with her arms crossed.

"What happened?" You asked her. You got no response. "That's all you need, Y/n?" Ukraine asked you. You remembered the time you broke Germany's mug. You grabbed her hand and ran to the mugs. "You want a mug?" She asked. You nodded and pointed to the paint. "Looks like she wants both of them." Belarus said. "Can we buy them?" You asked both of them.

"What for?" Ukraine raised a brow. "It's a surprise." You giggled. Belarus sighed and said "I'll go get our clothes".

Time skip

Ukraine and Belarus are about to leave. "We have a give for you." They both said in unison. Ukraine placed a flower crown on your head. You were amazed on how beautiful it was. Belarus gave you a scarf. "Now we look like twins!" She giggled. "Thank you!" You gave them both a hug. "I'm sorry that I didn't give anything to you." You said sadly. "No,no, it's fine. We just wanted to spend time with our niece that's all." Ukraine said. "We have to leave." Bel exclaimed.

The creator of the pictures at the very top belongs to (i just edited them together and both of them are on deviantart)
Belarus - Kizy-Ko
Ukraine - DarusaShair682