Home

"America, how many times do I have to tell you?" Ukraine gritted her teeth. "I'm not saying anything!"

"Will you do it for money?" America asked grinning.

Ukraine laughed dully. "I never expected you to be that desperate to find a kid who's in good hands." She smirked. "Of course anyone will do things for money, don't you think?"

"I never thought you're really that desperate for money. I'll give $900 if you do it."

"$30,000. I'll do it." Ukraine sneered.

"Greedy much?"

"Do you want to know where she is or not?" Her eyes narrowed.

"How can I trust you that you're gonna tell the real address?" America was suspicious of Ukraine.

"Give me the money first and I'll tell you." Ukraine grinned ear-to-ear.

"No, tell me the address then I'll give you the money."

"How can I trust you?" Ukraine smiled maliciously.

America grabbed her by the collar of her sweater. "Listen here, you bitch. If you don't tell me where that commie is, I'm going to frame you for fraud."

"How can I know that you're gonna give the money?" Ukraine said.

America punched her nose.

"OKAY! OKAY! I'LL TELL YOU!" Ukraine surrendered. "They live in the countryside, you'll see a ranch with a red car."

"That wasn't so hard, wasn't it?" He placed the money in her hands and left then and there.

————————————————————————————————————————

Waves of electricity scattered around the laboratory. This was their 15th time in trying to find that portal that took someone's sister. The machine turned off as the lab went dark. The man in charge of the operation sighed.

"Figure out what went wrong." The man said.

One of the interns there was no other than Y/n's sister. She had always been fascinated with technology. She wanted both of them to be reunited. S/n was going to be the first woman to go to a different dimension. Her sister has grown a lot more. S/n missed the old days where she an Y/n would go outside and play together, escaping the fights of their parents. People where going missing since Y/n went missing. Cops couldn't find any clues or evidence on the whereabouts of the victims. Most people brushed it off as kidnappings, but when the footage of a boy getting sucked into a portal went viral online. The government started funding laboratories to find the missing people. The portal appeared randomly when it came to take its victims.

"Sir, the machine is working fine now!" The worker said.

The portal was in a shade of purple and blue. Electric sparks appearing on top of the portal.

"Send in L/n!"

S/n was wearing a gas mask, with a hazmat suit and an air tank. She then went in the portal and felt a little nauseous.

————————————————————————————————————————

Soon after she arrived in front of a ranch, the portal being open still.

"Alright, S/n all you have to do is roam around the place before time runs out. You have 5 minutes to find where your sister is. And whatever you do, don't remove the mask. The air might be toxic."
The person on the speaker said.

S/n went inside the home and found two men with guns aimed at her and a girl hiding behind them.

"W-who are you?" Russia yelled.

"My name is S/n L/n." She said with her hands up.

"S/n?" Y/n asked.

"You know this woman?" USSR asked Y/n.

S/n took off the mask, she has grown a little bit. Her eyes being the same colour as Y/n's and her red hair being the same colour as the last time when she and Y/n last saw each other. Y/n went ahead and hugged her. S/n started crying. America then bursted through the door.

"Give me the child!" America said pointing guns at Russia and USSR.

Y/n started crying as S/n held her close.

"Y/n, we're going back home!" S/n said leading her to the portal.

"Fuck no! She's staying with me!" America pointed a gun at her.

"Y/n's staying with me!" Russia screamed.

"Come on, Y/n. Let's go, we don't have time." S/n whispered.

"I don't care if you're her sister! She's staying with me!"

S/n looked at both parties before sprinting to the portal with Y/n. Y/n hugged her sister as they both got sucked up by the portal. The 3 countries chased after the portal as it spiralled away. They didn't make it.

Y/n was gone.