10-Fancy

3rd person pov:
The countries are having another monthly meeting. America and Russia brought Y/n with them. "Daaad, why do we have to go to this boring meeting?" Y/n whined.

"Who will take care of you at home?" Russia replied. "Why can't you guys hire a babysitter?" Y/n whined once more. "You know I don't trust babysitters."Russia sighed.

"What about- Russia cut Y/n off by placing a finger in front of her mouth. "Even the old countries. Besides, I'll let you play with my phone." Russia said, trying to make Y/n happy.

"But Папа, your phone is in Russian. And you haven't thought me anything!" Y/n said. "Go get your Dad's phone." Russia said, pointing to America. Y/n smiled.

Y/n looked at America. "Oh, come on!" America said, giving Y/n his phone. Y/n received the phone and thanked America. Y/n skipped her way to the meeting room.

America was pouting. Russia stared at him for a while. "Why did you give her the idea to get my phone?" America whined. "At least she has manners." Russia replied.

Y/n went to sit down next to South Korea. South Korea was listening to some k-pop on her headphones. "What are you listening to, Miss?" (Yes, SK is a girl) Y/n asked. SK took off her head phones.

"당신이 말한 것을 반복 할 수 있습니까?" (Can you repeat what you said?) SK asked, confused. "Sorry, but I don't speak your language." Y/n informed SK. "What did you say a while ago?" SK asked.

"What were you listening to?" Y/n asked, pointing to SK's headphones. "It's very obvious." SK said, rolling her eyes. "Is it hard bass?" Y/n guessed. "Ew, no. It's k-pop." SK said.

"What's that?" Y/n asked. "Pop music but in Korean with some English sentences." SK replied. "Can I try?" Y/n was curious. "You can't use my headphones. But I'll let you listen to it." SK said.

SK turned off her Bluetooth headphones and let Y/n listen. Y/n listened to the entire song. "Did you enjoy it?" SK asked, pausing the song. Y/n stared blankly at her.

"Hello, Y/n, HELLO!" SK said waving her hand in front of Y/n's face. "It was...FANCY." Y/n blurted out randomly. "Are you South Korea or North Korea?" Y/n asked her.

SK had an 'are you serious' face. "Do I even look close to my brother?" SK asked her in a monotone voice. Y/n felt awkward. "I'm sorry about that." Y/n said awkwardly.

"Do you wanna come and listen to some k-pop at my house?" SK asked Y/n. Y/n's e/c eyes sparkled with excitement. "I would love to!" Y/n replied with a smile.

"Will Russia and America allow you though?" SK asked. "Hold on, I'll go ask them." Y/n said, getting out of her seat. Y/n looked around for her fathers. Well maybe, one will do.

Y/n went to hallway after hallway, room after room, and she still can't find her fathers. Y/n was passing through the men's bathroom. 'I bet dad and Папа are in there.' Y/n thought.

Y/n went inside the bathroom and found nobody there. Y/n left worried. 'What if they left me here?' Y/n kept saying that to herself. She went back to the meeting room and found that her fathers had been there the whole time.

Y/n let out a sigh of relief. Y/n sneakily went behind America and started poking his cheek. "What now Y/n?" America asked Y/n. "Dad, can I hang out at auntie SK's house?" Y/n asked.

"Sure, but where's my phone? I gave it to you earlier." Y/n's heart dropped when America said those words. Y/n was just there with her eyes widened. America sighed.

A New Family - a CountryHumans x child!readerOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara