Sister?

3rd person pov:

"Y/n, do you want to play some games?" Japan asked Y/n who was sitting down on the bench. Y/n was tired from running around the park, she was panting like a dog. "I guess that's a no." Japan said while sitting down on the bench. "Uncle Japan, why are my parents always leaving me with other people?" Y/n asked in a sad tone.

Japan didn't really know what to say. He was always unaware of the couple's whereabouts, or the reason why they kept leaving Y/n in random houses of other countries. This was his 1st time spending time with Y/n. "Your parents are at work." Japan stuttered then smiled nervously. "Why are they always at work?!" Y/n asked while crossing her arms and faced away from Japan.

Y/n was sick and tired of hearing her parents' excuses. All she wanted was to spend time together with her family. All of a sudden, tears started falling down from Y/n's cheeks. "W-what's wrong?" Japan stuttered. The country didn't really know how to deal with sad people. "I just want to spend time with them..." Y/n sobbed. "D-don't cry...Your dads are preparing for your future! They want you to be sent to one of the best schools in the entire world!" Japan said, trying to cheer Y/n up.

Meanwhile in the human world

"What do you mean you lost her?!" The teenage girl yelled while slamming her hands on the table. "We don't know. That little shit just got lost." M/n (mom's name) said while twirling her finger around a strand of her hair. S/n (sister's name) gritted her teeth in anger as she slammed her fists in the table again.

"SHE'S YOUR DAUGHTER! WHY ARE YOU NOT LOOKING FOR HER?!" S/n yelled as tears rolled down her rosy cheeks. F/n (father's name) grabbed S/n by the collar of her red sweater and whispered "Listen here you little bitch. We don't care if Y/n is gone. We just want you two idiots to be gone."  F/n let go of S/n's collar and dropped her to the ground as he went inside his mansion. M/n just slammed the door while S/n was panting, still on the ground of the porch.

S/n got up and left the property while she sobbed. Her way out of the wealthy neighbourhood. She misses her little sister. Her sweet little eyes, her little smile is all S/n could remember about her. S/n was starting to forget their precious memories together. S/n couldn't forgive herself for forgetting those memories.

S/n's phone rang out of the blue. S/n pulled her phone out of her white purse. 'From a private number.' S/n thought to herself but she just shrugged it off and answered the call. "Hello?"

Heavy breathing was all S/n could hear from the phone.

"Hello?" The red headed teen said once again but the caller hung up this time. S/n tried calling the caller back numerous times but she didn't receive an answer. She just let out a sigh of disappointment and walked to her dormitory in her school.

Back in the world of countryhumans

"You good now?" Japan asked Y/n as she licked her ice cream. She nodded with a soft smile on her face. Japan let out a sigh-of-relief. "You know, all you have to do is tell them what you want." Japan suggested with a smile. Y/n just nodded. Then the h/c girl tugged on Japan's arm. "Hm?"

"I want to go home, now."
"Are you sure? We still have more time."

"I feel tired." Y/n yawned. Japan just nodded and held her hand all the way to the train station.

The chapter is a little shorter than the other chapters.