5-Папа and Dad

3rd person pov:
You were laying down on your bed, wondering if your sister will go back home looking for you. Your mind couldn't decide whether to go back home or stay here with your new family. You got out of bed looked at your drawings of you and your sister across from you. 'I really miss her.' You thought. You decided to go outside for a walk. You sneaked out of the house. Once you were outside, you looked at the moon. 'I never saw the beauty of the evening at home.' You thought to yourself. You decided to walk some more. There wasn't that much vehicles on the street since it was 11:00 pm. You looked to the doors of other countries. You saw Japan watching anime. You went over to Germany's house. You peeked on the window to see him doing his paperwork again. 'Ugh, Germany is doing his paperwork again?! I told him to get some rest.' You thought to yourself. You went to America's family house to see France drinking wine and Britain drinking tea. You looked to the side and saw a grey house. You went to the house and heard two people arguing. You rubbed your hand against the ashy window. You heard a woman's voice say "Bakit kailangan ngayon pumutok ang bulkan?" Then a man said "Huwag ka magreklamo! Masmahirap ang ipinagdaan ni tatay noon mga 1700s." "Lagi yan ang sinasabi mo." You wondered what they were saying. The man noticed you and went to the window. "Ano ginagawa mo sa oras na ito?" He asked you. "Pardon?" The lady shouted "Bobo, hindi siya makaintindi ng tagalog!" "Ang ingay mo!" The man whisper yelled. "What are you doing at this time? Aren't you supposed to be with America?" He said. "Yes...but I got bored." "You shouldn't have done that." The lady said walking towards you. "I'm Philippines, or Pippy for short! And this is Martial Law my twin brother or Martial for short." She said. "I have a question! Why is your house covered in ash?" They both looked at each other. "Listen kid, our volcano exploded and you shouldn't be here." Martial exclaimed. "Why?" You asked. Martial rolled his eyes and said "You ask to much questions." before closing the window. Pippy looked at you and said "Sorry Y/n, he just gets pissed when he's tired." You left the house and continued walking. You saw Aussie crying in the sidewalk. You ran to him. "Aussie, what's wrong?" You tapped him on the shoulder. He sobbed and said "My forests...burned down." He said between sobs. You gave him a hug and said "Don't worry Uncle, Pippy and Martial's volcano exploded, too!" You said trying to cheer him up. He wiped his tears and said "Thanks for comforting me." You walked further into the street getting more and more tired. You want to go back to the forest. It took you hours to reach the spot. "Finally!" You said. You layed down in the middle of the field. You kept staring at the moon. You reached your hand up to the sky.

Meanwhile at Russia and America's house

Russia woke up at 2am admiring America's beautiful face. He went to check on Y/n. His heart raced and he said "Y/n! This is not a joke!" His face got more sweaty. He woke America up. They were frantically looking for you. They asked everyone you encountered. "What do you mean she went back?!" America said worried. "I don't know she just went that way!" Aussie said nervously. Russia was mumbling "the beginning" over and over again.

"Of course!" Russia said. "Got any ideas, babe?" America said worriedly. "The forest!" Russia shouted. They both rushed to the forest. They saw you awake. "Y/N!!" They shouted in unison. They both give you a big hug. You started crying, everyone was crying. "Don't ever do that again!" Russia said in between sobs. "You know we care." America said crying. "I'm sorry!" You said. "We just love you so much!" They said in unison. "I love you too...

...Папа and Dad....

Art is by: @DariaRussianSmile12 on Deviant Art