14- Food Fight!

3rd person pov:

It had been 2 years since Y/n got adopted. She was all grown up and ready for her first day of elementary school. When Y/n was 5 years old, her family moved to the city. Y/n did not enjoy the loud noises from the busy streets.

But she learned how to get used to it. Y/n was wearing her f/c dress and 2nd/f/c backpack. Y/n was excited for school because she was homeschooled for the past two years. She hasn't had any friends for the previous time.

Y/n entered the busy halls, children were playing, talking. Y/n was just as excited when Russia and America took her in. Y/n kept looking around the hallways. Y/n stopped at a room, took a deep breath, closed her eyes,and opened the door.

"Hi- Y/n was cut off because she accidentally went into a room of 6th graders. Y/n stood there, awkwardly grinning. Y/n then left in a hurry from the awkwardness. Y/n covered her blushing face while walking down the hallway.

Y/n was now sure that this is her classroom. Y/n opened the door calmly, to her surprise that she arrived pretty early. Only bags were left in the classroom, she looked outside the window, and the kids were playing.

Y/n placed her bag in an empty seat and then left for the playground. Y/n looked for students to play with. On the swing she spotted a girl alone on the swing. Y/n, without hesitation, approached the girl on the swing.

"What do you want?" The girl said in a raspy voice. She had blonde hair, green eyes and tan skin. "I was wondering if you want to play." Y/n said shyly, twirling her hair around her finger. The blonde chuckled and said "Why not? You seem like a nice kid."

She let her hand out for a hand shake and introduced herself. "I'm Bella. You?" Y/n shaked her hand and said "Y/n." "Nice name!" Bella responded. As soon as they were about to play, the bell rang.

"Ugh, why did the bell ring too early? Any way see you at lunch!" Bella said, waving Y/n goodbye.

Time skip

Y/n was eating her lunch peacefully with Bella. "Hey kid, watch this." Bella said, trying to get Y/n's attention. Y/n looked at Bella, then Bella threw food to an older kid. "Who did that?!" The kid yelled. Bella was giggling. The kid heard Bella's giggling and threw food into her hair.

"FOOD FIGHT!" Another student yelled. Students started throwing food at each other. Y/n was terrified. Bella dragged Y/n under the table. "What did you do that for?!" Y/n whisper yelled.

"What do you mean? It's fun!" Bella said, trying not to giggle. "We're going to be in trouble!" Y/n said worried. "Let's just stay here and get to know each other!" Bella said enthusiastically.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" A familiar voice yelled from the cafeteria door. Bella and Y/n's head popped from under the table. Surprise, Surprise! The teacher is Estonia!
"Who started this?" Estonia asked in a cold voice.

The room was silent. Bella wasn't giggling, Y/n was sweating nervously. "If no one is going to respond, then all of you will clean." Estonia said in anger. "It was the blonde kid!" The kid said, pointing to Bella.

"How can a 1st grader do that?" Estonia couldn't believe what the child said. "You know what? Everyone will clean this cafeteria. All levels. Nobody is excused!" Estonia said in a fit.

Everyone was silent. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?! START!" Estonia yelled at the kids who were trembling in fear, others were mad, others were well, cleaning. "Look what you've got us in!" One of Bella's classmate whisper yelled to her.

Y/n didn't ask Bella why she started a food fight. She just cleaned silently. Her fellow classmates are trying their best to clean, without experience of cleaning. Bella didn't feel guilty at all. She was just picking up the food that was placed everywhere.

"Bella..." Y/n called her name, trying to catch her attention. "Yeah?" Bella answered, while picking up some litters. "This had been fun." Y/n said, sweeping the floor. "What do you mean 'Fun'? You had to clean." Bella said, in confusion.

Bella had always been a mischievous kid. Pulling pranks and doing jokes on her friends were her thing but she doesn't mean them. For the rest of the day the students cleaned the cafeteria, until it was spotless.

I know this is a one-shot and it barely contains any CH interactions. I'm just letting you guys know this stuff.