Still angry

3rd person pov:

"Y/N!" The American yelled, bursting the door open. "Y/n!" Russia yelled from the hallway. There she was, eating her lunch. The little Y/n had shown signs of recovery but she isn't really fully recovered. Russia entered the room.

Belgium was trembling with fear, she feared both of them, but she feared Russia even more. Was Belgium going to get choked? Yelled at? Beaten up by the couple? Belgium was mentally and physically preparing herself for the possibilities.

"Papa!" Y/n said cheerfully. America's lips curled into a smile and gave her daughter a hug. Russia joined the hug and gave Y/n a kiss on the forehead. Belgium was just sitting there. Her palms were like waterfalls, she was trying to keep a straight face, but the Russian was already standing next to her.

Belgium flinched at the sight of the Russian. Russia just looked down at the smaller country. "Спасибо, Бельгия.  Я действительно благодарен. (Thank you, Belgium. I'm truly grateful)" Russia said with a smile. Belgium let out a sigh of relief but she was still grateful that the Russian didn't yell at her.

"You are most welcome, Russia." Belgium smiled. "You can go back now, we paid for your flight." America said in a gentle voice. Belgium nodded. She grabbed her luggage and went for the door, before she left the room. She smiled and waved goodbye to the family behind her. "Bye, bye, auntie." Y/n said in a sad tone but with a smile.

Belgium left the room, then looked at the building she just left. "Can I eat now, dad?" Y/n asked her fathers who were hugging her tightly like there's no tomorrow. "Sorry." The countries apologised in unison and stopped hugging the child. "I miss auntie Belgium already." Y/n sighed.

"Really? What did you two do together?" America asked the little Y/n while she was eating her f/f. "She told me stories of her adventures, she gave me some dark chocolate, we did each other's hair. We did many things!" Y/n said with her eyes sparkling like the stars in the sky. "Did she do anything bad to you?" Russia asked in a slightly serious tone.

"She only scolded me because I called her best friend a shit-head." Y/n replied while taking a bite of her f/f. "Don't say that, Y/n. You're too young." Russia sighed while rubbing circles on Y/n's back. "Hey, it's okay to curse as long as it's not a death threat. It can make your stories more interesting!" America stated then took a bite out of his sandwich.

"America, you're teaching a kid to curse. She's too young for that." Russia replied looking deep in the American's eyes. America rolled his eyes with a smirk. The smaller country decided not to mention the Russian's severe cursing when he was a child, because he didn't want to argue in front of their sick daughter.

"Papa, when can we go back home?" Y/n asked with a concerned tone. Russia placed his ushanka on Y/n's h/c hair. "Soon, Y/n. Soon." Russia mumbled. America's phone rang out of the blue, he pulled the phone out of his pocket. It was from France, his father. America answered the phone.

"EST O / N OKAY?!  COMMENT EST-ELLE!?  EST-ELLE BIEN?! (IS Y/N OKAY?!HOW IS SHE?! IS SHE WELL?!)" France yelled on the phone. America had to put his phone away to avoid getting his ear drums damaged. "Dad, she's fine. We just don't know when she's gonna get discharged." America said while resting his head on Russia's chest.

"Put Y/n on the phone." Britain said in a worried tone. America gave his phone to Y/n. "Hi grandma." Y/n said happily. "Oh hello, sweetie. How are you?" Britain giggled. "I'm fine." Y/n smiled. "Your uncle Canada wants to talk to you." Britain said then gave Canada the phone. Y/n was still angry at the country for ditching her in the woods. Before Canada spoke, Y/n insulted him. "Fuck you, uncle Canada."

Y/n didn't regret saying that. She said it with a proud little smirk on her face. Her parents are shocked. The people on the other line were also shocked, except for Britain. She was happy that she said her first insult. She was squealing loud enough that Y/n heard her on the other side.

Canada just gave the phone to the twins, Australia and New Zealand (Kiwi for short). "Y/n! How was your trip?" Aussie asked while trying to get the phone out of reach from Kiwi. "Pretty bad." Y/n said on the other line. Kiwi finally managed to get the phone in her hands and said on the phone "Get well, you little Kiwi." Kiwi giggled. "I love you guys, except for uncle Canada. That shit-head still hasn't apologised." Y/n said coldly. Kiwi was just silent. "O-okay? I-I'll just h-h-hang up." Kiwi stuttered. "Tell him to give himself a fuck."

Y/n said then hung up. "You still hate your uncle 'Nada after a few months?" Russia asked her.